Runaway

A bullet pierced though my eye, and I screamed out in pain. Multiple spectators hopped over each other to see. My friends hopped over the stands and rushed to me. "(y/n)! Run" Armin says. I feel my handcuffs unfasten, and I stand up. People around me were fighting. the survey corps was pushing people, mostly guards back so I could run. I pushed open the doors, and dodged two guards. I then made a sharp turn. There they are...

I kicked open the heavy wood doors, and ran down the steps. A horse was tied up, so I untied it, and got on. I whipped the reins and it shot off. Tears formed in my dry (eye) as I took off.

I went so far, that I didn't know where I was. I used my green cloak to cover my face. The bullet had pushed itself out, but There was still a huge scar.

I stopped the horse, and led it to an alley. I tied it to a barrel, and sat against the wall. A watched a man who was smoking. His eyes caught mine, and he walked away.

Tears rushed down my face. I let people down. Why did I run? It makes me look more guilty. I watch the same guy who was smoking come back down the Alley. He had a bag of stuff. "take this maim'" he says. "t- thank you sir," I say, choking on my words. He nods and walks away.

I opened the bag to find apples, bread, and biscuits. I pull out a piece of bread, and slowly eat it. I listened to galloping nearby, and I hid next to a crate. there was a small gap, and I slipped behind it. The galloping came really close, then slowly faded away.

~time skip~

I had stayed many different places over the course of a week. Many different search teams had come by, but didn't find me.

I was walking through an alley when I found a brown cloak. I took my wings of freedom cloak of, and put the other one on.

I ran through the alley and into the street, when I ran into something. I looked up to see levi on his horse. He looked more sad and gloomy than usual. He looked down at me.

"Sorry maim," Hanji walks her horse over to us. "He's extra gloomy this week" she says. A sad look plastered her face. "tch," he says, looking away. I quickly stand up, and dart off through the alley.

I came to another street, and just kept running. I heard galloping behind me, and I didn't bother looking back. I was really fast compared to the horse, even though it should've been faster. It had to dodge people, while I easily slipped through the crowd. People cleared the street, and it was just me and the person behind me.

"HEY!" The person screamed. The horse came side to side with me. I looked to see levi.

He stopped his horse in front of me. I tried to turn, but his cold hands grabbed my wrist. My mask stayed on, but I knew it was a matter of time before-

He pulled me off the ground, and wrapped his arms around me, making sure I wouldn't run again. Hanji came up on her horse, and hopped off. She walked up to me, and studied me with a finger on her chin.

She walks up to me, and starts to take off my mask