Look out

I ran back towards where camp was set up, but it was too far without my 3DMG. I look to my sides for any cover, but I couldn't find anything. "HELP!" I scream. I was too far for anyone to hear me. I look around again, and see an abandoned cabin. I turn to my left, and run in between two trees. the Titans turn to chase me, but it's head gets stuck between the trees. I run to the house, and instead of going through the front door, I go to the back of the house. I was hoping that the Titans wouldn't notice me. I tried to push open the window, but it doesn't budge. I could hear the Titans coming closer. I was about to run back around front when I heard loud footsteps coming close. and pick up a stone. I slam it into the window, sending pieces of glass flying. I pulled myself up, sharp pieces of glass piercing my skin. I put my leg on the window sill, and push. I slam onto the floor, hitting my head. I look down at my bloody hands. I turn around in horror as a titan peeks through the window. All of the sudden, another titan comes in and kicks the titan by the window away. The smaller titan slams into a tree. It falls to the ground, and then gets up. The larger titan grabs it, and bites its nape off. I watch In Awe as it pushes away other titans. It grabs a 13 meter class and throws it. It flies through the air, towards the house. I scream as it slams into the house. The roof comes crashing down, Burying me in rubble. A piece of stone pins me down against the floor. I look up at the sky, as it fades away. The sound of Titans Roaring and fighting fill the air as my eyes water. I try to wiggle out of my position, but can't. I look at the titan that was fighting the other titans. It had blonde hair that was even to its jawline. It had blue eyes, and red circles around them. It's entire body was made up of muscle; like the one I saw earlier.... I tried to pull myself out of the rubble, but I was too weak. I was buried enough that the Titans shouldn't be able to see my body. My vision started to blur. Was this was finally it?
All because I was caught. This is what I deserved.

---

Hanjis POV

It's been too long. (y/n) would have been back by know. "I'm going to check on her," I announce. "I'm coming," Levi says. "She could have tried to run away." the way of the squad agreed to come help search for (y/n)I take off, maneuvering into the trees with everyone behind. I zip over to the area with less trees, where more Titans would be. I dodge a titan, turning around and slicing it's nape. The others stop. "Levi!" I says, pointing to a broken 3DMG. I walk over to it, studying the blood stain on it. "Lets go," I say. We come to a clearing in the forest. There was a house with a dead titan sprawled out on the right half of the roof. the other half was stone, and parts of the roof. There was other small Titans, dead. They were spread all over the clearing. "(y/n)," Eren yells. This time, I didn't care if there was Titans around. We needed to find (y/n), and I know she wouldnt run away. I walk up to the house, looking at the titan. Eren climbed onto the rubble, noticing red blood dripping down the rocks, and a head peaking out.
"(y/n)!?" Eren yells. I climb up the rubble next to Eren, and help push the stone off of her. Everyone comes to help lift it. We flip it off, making a loud crash. Her legs were ripped up, and her hands were bloody. Her face was covered in blood and dust from the debris. I pick her up, holding her body to my chest. "Move out!" I command. We Zip through the trees, back to our horses. I lay (y/n) down on the cart. I get on my horse and whip the reins. The horse takes off, with the others behind. We take off towards the wall when a titan gets in my way. I ride around it, ignoring it. The gate started to open, and we rode through. People moved out of the way. "Watch out!" People yelled. I couldn't tell if I was too late. it was All my fault.

---