Chapter 23

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"Thank you so much for this, Kristoff!" I smiled.

Kristoff and Jack were re-arranging the furniture in the bedroom and it looks absolutely stunning! Mine and Jack's bedroom is now done and I'm very happy about that!

"Wow, Els. You sure love designing room, just as good as when you design clothing." Jack complimented.

"Thanks, babe!" I smiled.

I walked down the stairs and walked into the beautiful kitchen. I turned the kettle on and suddenly I heard meowing coming from the garden. I go out into the garden and feel something very soft at my ankles. I looked down to see a pure white kitten.

"Aww hello there, little guy!" I cooed.

The cat purrs and meows at me, I bent down and stroke the gently. It's a boy and he is just so adorable!

"I'm going to call you, Olaf!" I smiled.

Olaf purrs in an agreeing way. No - I'm not a crazy cat woman, but this cat is just too adorable! I can't just leave him outside like that!

"Are you hungry, Olaf?" I asked.

Olaf meowed and his meow sounded quite dry. I stroke his head and get up walking back into the kitchen. I found a small bowl and poured some milk into the small plastic bowl. Olaf immediately went straight to the bowl and started to drink the milk.

"Elsa, since when did you have a cat?" I hear a male voice speak.

I looked up to see Kristoff looking a bit puzzled. I laughed at his facial expression.

"Well, since now actually!" I admitted.

"Where was he?" Kristoff asked.

"Just walking outside in the back garden," I said.

Olaf is now sitting in my lap, sleeping. He is very skinny like he hasn't been fed in weeks. Poor little guy!

"I'm going to go to the store for some car food, is Anna up?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is. I think she is doing her hair into that coronation bun as she calls it," Kristoff chuckled.

I nodded. I picked Olaf up carefully in my arms without waking him and lay him on one of the pillows on the sofa in the living room. I quietly crept out the living room and walked next door.

"Anna?" I called out.

"ELSA!" Anna screamed cheerfully.

I laughed. She never changes her hyper ways, that's for sure. She slowly and carefully comes down the stairs.

"What was that about?" I laughed lightly.

"Well...I almost kind of fell down the stairs yesterday and luckily, Kristoff caught me and instructed me to go slowly and carefully down the stairs," Anna explained.

I nodded in an understanding way. She pouted and I just laughed at her. Anna folded her arms over her chest in a grumpy way.

"So what brings you over her, bestie?" Anna asked.

"Well! I found this cute, little abandoned cat and he needs some cat food, so do you want to join me to the store?" I asked.

"YES!" Anna squealed.

I laughed at my best friend's childishness. We jumped in my car and drove to the store and got some cat food.

"I can't wait for you to see little Olaf!" I giggled.

"I can't wait either!" Anna clapped happily.

After we finally arrived back to my house, I opened the door and Olaf was already at my ankles.

"Hi, Olaf!" I smiled.

Anna comes in and sees Olaf. She puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her squeal.

"Elsa, he is so fudging cute!" Anna squealed.

"Jack, I'm back! Kristoff, Anna is here by the way!" I called up the stairs.

We didn't get a response, we look at each other and raise a brow. We shrugged and I put some cat food into a separate bowl next to the milk and gave it to Olaf and he immediately ate up.

"The poor thing, he must have be starving!" Anna sighed sadly.

We heard noises come from the garage. We go to the garage to see Kristoff handing Jack tools and Jack is just fixing his car's engine.

"Hey, babe!" I smiled.

Jack look:: up and smiles happily. He puts the tools down and hugs me, I hugged him back.

"What did you go to the store for?" Jack asks.

"Cat food," I giggled.

"Please, don't tell me you are eating cat food because of a pregnancy craving." Jack shivered.

"No!" I exclaimed.

Anna and Kristoff laughed at mine and Jack's conversation. Jack is a little dumb sometimes, but he is just confused is all.

"I found a little stray cat!" I smiled.

I hear Olaf meowing timidly. He was at mine and Jack's feet, I knelt on the floor and stroked his fur gently. Jack bends down and strokes Olaf too and Olaf began to roll around.

"He is so cute!" Jack smiled.

"Can we keep him please?" I begged using a baby voice.

Jack just chuckled and nodded approvingly. I clapped happily and Olaf purred against me and Jack. There was a flash of a camera and I blinked a couple times - Anna was holding a camera.

"Oops, sorry. I forgot to turn off the flash...hehe," Anna said nervously.

"Is that for the cork board?" I asked.

Anna nodded happily. She ran off and you could hear the front door close. I rolled my eyes and giggled. Kristoff and Jack looked at each other puzzled. After fifteen minutes, Anna came back with a pile of photos. I thanked her and grabbed some pins from in the computer desk drawer. There was about fifteen photos for this so far and I pinned them all up.

"Anna, you could be a photographer with these skills!" Jack said, astonished.

"Thanks!" Anna smiled.

Me, Anna, Kristoff, Jack and Olaf went back up the stairs and had a cup of tea and a laugh, well apart from Olaf of course, he is a cat!

"Well it was nice to have a chat, but I have dinner cooking next door!" Anna clapped.

Me and Anna hugged each other and Anna ran next door. I highly doubt she wanted a burnt-down house!

"Thanks for the help today, Kristoff." Jack smiled.

"Anything for one of my good friends!" Kristoff smiled.

Kristoff waved and went next door smiling happily as if there isn't anything bad around him going on. It is really cute!

"I'm going to start dinner!" I clapped.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Yay, an update! 😁 It's not such a big, special chapter today, unfortunately 😔 Better than nothing though! ☺️ Hope you enjoyed the chappie! ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo