Prologue

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I wake up in a rather unfamiliar bed. Ugh, I can't remember a single thing that happened last night! The joys of alcohol: I woke up naked, I quickly got dressed into my clothes from last night. I look to my left and see a note?

Thanks for the fun night, chocolate drop ;)

Jack Mason Frost ;) xoxo

Holy chocolate...I didn't! I can't have! I can't have been that drunk to have given him my virginity! The worst thing is he is my companies rival!

"Good God, no." I said, shaking my head violently.

That was over three weeks ago - I haven't been feeling the best, I haven't been feeling great for about a week. I started to feel sick, I think I have to puke! I ran to the bathroom and started being sick, I finally stopped and got dressed. I can't let anyone find out about that one night stand. I go back home to my mansion, I don't really like living in a mansion but my Dad insisted. Dad...what would he say?! He would go mad!

"Miss Elsa, are you okay?" My maid, Ellen asks.

I nod. She goes into the kitchen but looks at me from the corner of her eye, I think I'm going to be sick again. I ran for the bathroom and locked the door, I can't stop being sick and that would be much more preferable! If I be sick anymore, my organs will probably come flying out too! I'm still in huge trouble though...I don't think being sick this much is good. Is it? I walk out the bathroom and Ellen is looking at me in concern and I flash a smile reassuringly, but she still looks at me in concern.

"Miss Elsa, I don't think you're alright..." Ellen said biting her lip.

"You might be right, Ellen. It's just I can't have people finding out about..." I stopped myself from saying anything.

I almost told Ellen! I'm glad it's not on the internet. Paparazzi have been on my back a whole lot and Ellen looks confused.

"I'm going to make an appointment at the hospital for you, Miss Elsa." Ellen said, sternly.

"Ellen I have told you, haven't I? No need for formalities," I smile.

"Okay, Elsa." Ellen smiled.

I walk up stairs and grab some light denim jeans, a sky blue tank top, dark blue converse and a blue hoodie. I will walk to the hospital myself, I don't want any of my cars or a limo it will attract too much attention and I go to the hospital, everyone is doing their own thing.

"Hello, my name is Belle! How may I help you?" The receptionist Belle asked.

"I-I have an appointment with my Nurse, Nurse Cindy?" I reply.

"Okay, Miss. Take a seat!" Belle smiles.

"T-Thanks." I stutter.

I don't go to hospitals much, I just hope it's not what I think. I wait patiently and finally after what seems like forever I see Doctor Cindy! Doctor Cindy would know if it's me. Considering, I adore the colour blue and have put my hoodie down. She gestures for me to come with her and I do just that immediately. We are in the room and she pulled down the blinds. I pulled my hoodie down and smiled at her.

"Hello, Elsa! Haven't seen you in a while," Cindy greeted.

"Yeah, sorry about that...the company can be a bit much," I said, rolling my eyes.

"No need to apologise!" Cindy giggles.

"So, what's up? I have hardly ever seen you in here," Cindy said curiously.

"I-I did something completely s-stupid..." I said, biting my lip.

"What is it?" Cindy asked.

"I can't have this on the hospital record, if it is I want my file inaccessible to anyone but you and me." I said, sternly.

"Elsa, are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I-I think I may be pregnant..." I stuttered.

That's how that started, Cindy was utterly shocked and asked who was the father and I refused to tell. I can't! It will make my company look at me in shame! I'm now walking to my house and I have the paper in my hand. I am truly pregnant...pregnant with my rival's baby...

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Just a short starter for today 😊 So, how you liking it so far? ☺️ I will be updating this after Jelsa In HighSchool and Jelsa Running with the stripper 😉 I will hopefully update this today again! 😁😉

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo