Chapter 4

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to the smell of fresh fruit. Ah, Ellen must be making fruit salad! All good and healthy for my baby! I had a quick shower and dried my hair. A light pink top, black jeans, light red sandals and a light blue denim jacket? I styled my hair into a French braid as usual and quickly put on pink roses on my head. I walked down stairs with a smile on my face. I see a bowl of fruit salad with a bit of cream. I'm sure the tiniest bit of cream won't hurt, I looked on the internet it's alright as long as it's at a minimum. I ate up all my fruit salad and grabbed my purse.

"Miss Elsa. Are you going out?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, Ellen. I'm going to visit Anna!" I said, happily.

"You two are just like sisters!" Ellen laughed.

I walked out the door and jumped in my icy blue Ferrari, I drove to Anna's house and I'm greeted by her maid, Suzie.

"Hello, Suzie!" I smiled.

"Why hello, Elsa! Been a while since you've been here," Suzie said.

"I know. I've been busy with the kids at the orphanage," I smiled.

Suzie nods smiling. Suzie offered me a drink and I just asked for a glass of water. Anna came running down the stairs. She falls down, I rushed to her aid and Suzie poked her head round the door.

"Anna, you okay?!" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine!" Anna laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her, we sit in the living room. Suzie handed me my glass of water and I thanked her.

"I don't want anyone to find out so Swedish?" I asked.

Anna nodded in agreement.

"Så, hur är barnet?" (So, how is the baby?) Anna asked with a smile.

"Barnet är bara bra, men jag håller stöta in i det jerk!" (The baby is just fine, but I keep bumping into that jerk!) I sighed in anger.

"Han stötte in dig på festen, inte han?" (He bumped into you at the party, didn't he?) Anna asked.

"Naturligtvis gjorde han! Varför visar han alltid upp ur det blå?! Han aldrig förr! Varför nu?!" (Of course, he did! Why does he always show up out of the blue?! He never did before! Why now?!) I growled in anger.

"Lugna ner dig, Elsa." (Calm down, Elsa.) Anna said worriedly.

I calmed down, me and Anna talked some more, but we were interrupted when my phone rang.

"Hello?" - Elsa

"Elsa, we have a problem down in the office!" - Dad

"I'm coming!" - Elsa

I ended the call, I told Anna I had to go and she nodded. I took a stress relief pill and left for the company building. I remembered what happened last night. Boy, Frost boy annoyed me! Oh, you don't know? Well...

*Flashback*

I walked over to the exit, I needed air. This place is so cramped! Anna had to leave as her parents needed her help. I finally got outside and sighed in relief, it's such a nice night out here. I breathed in the cold air, I just love the cold so much.

"Hey," A guy said next to me.

I turned my head and it's the one and only, Jack Frost. I looked at him in disgust and ignored him.