Chapter 21

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I woke up to see my beautiful babe in my arms, I kiss her hair and smiled widely. I really do love her so much! Elsa makes me happier than anyone can ever imagine! I'm so happy to have her in my life! Elsa is just so perfect! I'm glad that Elsa loved the kitchen yesterday, I got up without waking Elsa and went into the kitchen. My babe and baby can have a nice speciality breakfast in the new kitchen!

"I can't wait for Elsa to try this!" I said excited.

I have made Elsa a medium stack of pancakes with maple syrup poured over it and some strawberries on the side. She has had some serious cravings for strawberries, I put the plate onto a silver tray and set some cutlery onto the tray and walked upstairs. I walked in and Elsa stretches.

"Good morning, babe!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning to you too," Elsa greeted.

I smiled widely and Elsa smiled at me thankfully as I set the silver tray in front of her. She placed a hand on her chest where her heart is signalling she felt loved.

"Aww, Jack! This is so sweet!" Elsa said with tears forming in her eyes.

She got up and kissed my cheek. I have a huge smile on my face from Elsa kissing my cheek just now. I went into the bathroom and started getting ready. The delivery men should be here quite soon, in about three hours as an estimate. I took a long shower and just slipped into my favourite outfit, which is my navy blue hoodie and brown cargo pants. I came out the bathroom to find Elsa getting clothes out for herself.

"Are you going out with Anna today?" I asked.

"Anna and Kristoff are out for the day," Elsa replied.

"Well, then! Shall we watch a movie together until the delivery guys get here?" I asked.

"Sounds great! What film?" Elsa asks.

I poke my nose to signal a nosey type of manner. Elsa pouted and I laughed, pinching her cheeks. She playfully glared at me and I put a hand over my heart in a hurt way. She hugged me in a comforting way and I hugged back.

"I could stay like this forever." I sighed relaxed.

"I don't think I would want me to give birth like this, babe!" Elsa laughed amused.

I laughed along with her. She can really tell some cracking jokes, she could be a comedian with how funny she is! Elsa shooed me out and I clear out making my way down to the living room to set up the film. We are going to watch Titanic again! It reminds me of when I was ill and we were in my home cinema. I woke up from my daydream and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed two bowls, one filled with popcorn and one filled with chocolate coated strawberries. I took the bowls into the living room. We will have the dining room done next that's for sure. It's only fifty percent done, but it will get done!

"Jack?" Elsa called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Have you seen my snowflake earrings?" Elsa asked.

"No, babe!" I replied.

I heard Elsa rummaging around upstairs. She must be searching for her earrings, I have everything done and Elsa finally comes down with her snowflake earrings.

"Found them, babe?" I asked.

Elsa nodded happily and I chuckled in response. She absolutely adores those earrings to death!

"What film are we watching?" Elsa asked.

"Our all time favourite!" I clapped.

Elsa claps along. Titanic is our all time favourite, if you're confused. It's like our favourite couple thing if that makes sense?

"I also put out some blankets, a blow of popcorn and a bowl of chocolate coated strawberries!" I smirked.

Elsa was already drooling, I laughed at her. She blushed in embarrassment and jumped onto the couch and held the bowl protectively to her chest. I gave her a cheesy grin and Elsa stuck her tongue out at me.

"You love me really," I chuckled.

Elsa nodded laughs and I joined in. We stopped after a while and I turned on Titanic and took my seat on the couch. Elsa snuggled up next to me with the blanket over her and I put my arm over her cuddling with her.

*After the delivery came*

We finished watching Titanic earlier. The delivery guy bought the stuff in and arranged it all out for us. I'm glad that we have the dining room all done! Elsa loves the new dining room too.

"I can't wait for Anna to see this!" Elsa squealed.

I chuckled. She wanted to boast about her new dining room to her best friend. It's funny the way them two are, it's like a competition between the two! Next is our bedroom. Elsa is taking full responsibility for it as she ordered all the stuff already. I can't wait until the baby's bedroom will be done!

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I'm feeling really pleased with the dining room! Anna will be so jealous seeing this! I love the house so far! The garage, the three bathrooms, baby's room, my room, game room and the garden need to be done just yet!

"So Elsa! You going to brag about this to Anna?" Jack ask.

"Yes!" I squealed.

Jack rolled his eyes chuckling. I glared at him playfully and he raised his hands in surrender.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Another update! 😁 The dining room is done! 😁 The next one is gonna be the Jelsa bedroom! 😁 Hope you enjoyed guys ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo