Chapter 32

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Jack left around ten minutes ago, I'm going to clean the house sparkling with perfection for him. I get all the cleaning stuff out and ready. I looked around the house and clapped.

"Better get started!" I declared.

*After cleaning the house*

I wiped my forehead and spectated every room for any sign of dirt or dust. None at all! I put the cleaning stuff away and started dinner. Tonight, I'm making chicken salad with fries. Nothing too big, but I know how Jack loves fries and meat.

"Elsa I'm back, honey!" Jack called.

I smiled when I heard him called me honey. My first relationship is my most successful, I must have some luck!

"I'm in the kitchen, babe!" I replied.

The baby has been kicking a lot. I'm six months along now. This baby kicks a lot. I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night to the baby just kicking. I felt Jack's arms wrap around my waist. I leant back a bit and he kissed my cheek.

"What's cooking for tonight?" Jack asked.

"Eh, just a simple chicken salad with fries." I shrugged.

"Mmm, fries and meat!" Jack dribbled.

I laughed heartily. I told you, didn't I? Jack loves his fries, but not as much as his meat. He is like the cookie monster after cookies, but a meat monster after meat...that's a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I began to laugh at the thought.

"What?" Jack asked confused.

"Right you go take a seat and I will bring you your food, honey!" I smiled.

"Thanks, babe. I will get the cutlery and drinks set up!" Jack smiled.

Jack ran off to set up the table, cutlery and drinks. I served up the food on two plates. Well tomorrow we are having pizza and fries. God, guys and their eating habits sometimes!

"I'm all done!" Jack called from the dining room.

I bought the plates in and placed them at the table. Jack smiles widely at me and I do the same. We sat next to each other and held hands as we ate.

"A beautiful meal as always, babe!" Jack complimented.

"And helpful as always, honey." I commented.

Me and Jack do the washing up together, laughing and joking away. I made some homemade cookies, popcorn, fruits, chocolates and such. I heard the door bell ring and it's Hiccup and Astrid!

"Hello guys! You made it!" I smiled.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world, Els!" Astrid declared.

I laughed heartily and hung up their coats. We went into the living room. We had this planned a couple days ago between me and Astrid.

"Say, Jack. Could I talk to you in the garden?" Hiccup asked.

"Sure!" Jack replied.