Chapter 24

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I am currently in the garden painting the fence, whilst Jack is building a treehouse on the tree in the back garden. I love this garden so much!

"Elsa, honey! Could you please get me some more nails from the garage?" Jack calls down the treehouse.

"Sure, hon!" I replied.

I walked around the side of the house to the garage. I rummaged around for the nails and found them on the shelf that I can reach, thankfully! I went back into the garden to see Jack talking to a guy with chocolate brown shaggy hair. I walked over and see a blonde hair girl next to the guy with shaggy brown hair.

"Jack, I got the nails for you! Who are these people you're talking to?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be Elsa! I'm Astrid and this is Hiccup, my boyfriend," The blonde hair girl, Astrid smiled.

"Would you like to come in for a glass of lemonade?" Astrid asked.

I look at Jack questioningly and he smiled in an accepting way. I mouth thank you, handed him the nail and went around to Astrid and Hiccup's house. I looked around and the interior design is very rare! It's got quite a medieval look to it.

"Me and Hiccup really love the medieval design as you can see," Astrid laughed.

I smiled. She seems really nice to be honest! I am happy that she is our new neighbour! Basically this entire neighbourhood is empty, because these houses have not long built.

"So how long have you been here?" Astrid asks.

"About...two or three weeks now?" I replied.

Wow, we definitely have been here quite a while! I'm surprised how no one has found us...yet.

"Me and Hiccup have been dating for three years and we decided to move in together," Astrid smiled widely.

"Me and Jack haven't been dating that long, but...I'm pregnant with his child, so yeah!" I said awkwardly.

Astrid looked a little shocked and then disgusted at first. I sighed heavily and get up pushing the chair back in.

"Hey, where are you going?" Astrid asked.

"I don't think you want me around now for me telling you that." I said.

"Oh, no! I'm just...surprised by that, really..." Astrid says confused, shocked and still disgusted.

I don't think I really like this girl now. She is quite judgement and she doesn't seem right, kind of suspicious.

"So tell me a bit more about yourself," Astrid said, more like interrogated.

*An hour later*

After a long hour of speaking to Astrid, I got to leave! I really, really don't like her because of how judgemental she is!

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Me and Hiccup really hit it off! He is actually a pretty swell guy! I heard the front door open and Elsa came in looking upset. I immediately went over to her.

"Hey Els! What's up?" I asked concerned.

Elsa shook her head and went straight into the kitchen. I felt my heart drop, I don't want my girl to feel down in the dumps! I walked into the kitchen to see Elsa dabbing her eyes.

"Elsa, why are you crying?" I asked, softly.

Elsa jumped and stopped crying. She gave me a smile, a fake smile. I frowned and Elsa raised her brow.

"Why are you faking a smile?" I asked, a little upset.

Elsa sighed and sat down at the kitchen island. I sat down next to her and held her hand gently with care.

"You can tell me," I smiled.

"Astrid." Elsa sighed.

I raised my brow. Hiccup's girl? What the heck did she do to upset my girlfriend!

"What did she do?" I ask.

"She was being so damn judgemental!" Elsa wailed.

I hugged her and rocked her for comfort. She stopped crying after a while, I don't really like Astrid. How dare she judge this perfect angel!

"I don't like Astrid either," I replied.

Elsa nodded against my chest in agreement. We stayed like this until the doorbell rang. I got up to get the door to see Anna!

"Thank God, you're here!" I said, relieved.

Anna was looking at me with murderous eyes. She started pounding her fist with her hand.

"What did you do?!" She said slowly.

I shivered petrified. This girl can be very damn scary when she wants!

"It wasn't me! It was the new neighbour being judgemental and she's upset Elsa," I explained.

Anna still looked at me with murderous eyes looking for a sign of a lie, which she wouldn't and didn't find. She smiled and nodded. She came in and straight to the kitchen. I hope that Anna can cheer her up a bit more. I don't want my girlfriend to be so down especially carrying a baby, because it isn't good for our baby. I loved the way that sounds our baby.

<<<??? POV>>>

I hate this job! I feel bad about using this guy, because it's wrong. I'm confused who like more! This guy or my husband! My phone vibrates in my pocket. I've got another call again! Damn it, this guy isn't dumb! He will suspect something!

"Another call?" He asked, suspiciously.

I nodded and apologised. I walked out until I was at the very end of the garden. I can't believe they keep doing this to me.

"Hi, boss."

"How's the progress?"

"Good, I have found our target finally!"

"Excellent! You never failed me!"

"More like I can't fail you, because you have my husband hostage!"

"Don't you use that tone with me! Otherwise, your husband will be six feet underground!"

"I'm sorry, don't hurt him!"

"You'd better be sorry! Do not fail me!"

"Yes, boss..."

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 I need your help with this one! 👍 Do you want Hiccstrid or Mericcup? ❔ So, three mystery chapters in one chapter! 😯 Elsa is upset! 😢 Can Anna cheer her up? ❔ Astrid was so mean to Elsa! 😡😢 Will someone put Astrid in her place? 😈

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo