Chapter 28

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Elsa hasn't changed, she has been like this for the past three days and do you know what? I'm scared! I don't want to lose our baby, I don't want to lose her! I am in the living room, I haven't left the house. Hiccup and Astrid have been so kind and dropped off groceries for us.

"Jack?" I hear a weak voice say.

I jumped out of my seat to see Elsa leaning against the doorframe. I quickly ran to her and I picked her up bridal style.

"What on Earth do you think you are doing?! You shouldn't be out of bed!" I rambled.

Elsa was just smiled at me. I quietened down and she giggled at me. I feel so confused. I feel a small hit or kick, but it was Elsa...I gasped in realisation.

"No way!" I said in shock and happiness.

She laughed and smiled widely nodding her head. I lay her down on the couch and I gently place my hand on her stomach. The kicking still continued.

"She's going to be a runner!" I laughed.

"I think it's a boy!" Elsa said stubbornly.

I laughed out loud clutching my stomach. Elsa looks at me confused and I tried to stop laughing, but I just couldn't.

"What?" Elsa said confused.

"Isn't it usually the Dad to argue for a boy and the Mom to argue for a girl?" I asked in laughter.

Elsa then laughs along. I can see her colour is coming back to her now a little. I smile widely, she will be okay, she will be okay!

"You okay, Jack?" Elsa asked.

I nodded in response. I gave her a big hug and she hugged back too. We started like this for a couple of minutes. After ten minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked myself.

I got up and Elsa stayed put, because I stubbornly told her too. I opened the front door to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Astrid and Hiccup!

"Hey, Jack. You seem a bit better in yourself today," Hiccup smiled.

"Yeah, I am!" I cheered.

"What's up?" Astrid smiled.

I signalled them to come in. They entered and hung their coats up on the hangers. I bought them into the living room and Elsa saw them and waved.

"Elsa!" Astrid smiled happily.

Astrid went and hugged Elsa. They have become really good close friends! It was really surprising, because Elsa told me how Astrid criticised her.

"Jack, do you mind talking in the kitchen?" Hiccup asked.

I nodded. I led Hiccup into the kitchen, I closed the doors that lead into the kitchen and closed the windows.