Chapter 5

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

We are currently in the hospital. By we, I mean Mom, Dad, me, the lawyer and Adgar. Elsa is with Doctor Cindy. We have been here almost four hours! We see Doctor Cindy and Adgar immediately runs up to her.

"Is Elsa going to be okay?! Is she awake?! Is she--" Doctor Cindy cut him off.

"Elsa fainted from stress, I'm afraid she won't be working for some time until the stress is no longer a problem, but when it's more controllable then she can work again and such," Doctor Cindy said.

"Can I see her please?" Adgar asked, stressed himself.

"Of course," Doctor Cindy smiled.

Adgar ran off to Elsa's room. We followed behind. My lawyer looked concerned for some reason. We enter and Adgar is hugging Elsa.

"D-Dad, I'm f-fine!" Elsa said stubbornly.

"Nuh uh! You, missy are going on a break from work until you can overcome the stress!" Adgar ordered.

"But--" Adgar cut Elsa off.

"No buts, Elsa Moira Moore!" Adgar said sternly.

"Fine!" Elsa huffed.

Elsa folded her arms. They didn't even notice us in the doorway.

"Jack, thanks...for helping my daughter." Adgar thanked relieved.

Adgar seems a bit pleased and actually said the word thanks towards a Frost. Huh, guess Adgar saw us enter the room after all.

"It's okay," I said.

"Wait, wait, wait! He helped me?!" Elsa growled bluntly.

Yeesh, she is so cold sometimes. Didn't know that the perfect Elsa Moira Moore was so cold. Well, it's confirmed now!

"Yes, I helped you before you fell face first." I shrugged.

Elsa looked shocked. She held her head and she fell back on the bed.

"DOCTOR CINDY!" Adgar shouted.

We were all once again rushed out the room. She must have some serious condition then to faint like that. I caught her looking downwards...maybe she is pregnant? Nah, like I said before perfect Elsa Moira Moore wouldn't do that. We are still waiting for Doctor Cindy arrival, I went to the water dispenser. I'm very thirsty today. On the way, I stopped to hear a woman humming. Whoever this woman is...she was humming like an angel. I followed the humming and it's Elsa's room?

I watch from outside the window. Elsa is sitting up on the bed. She has her hands on her stomach? Wonder why though? She starts to sing and her voice sounds way more beautiful than her humming.

Hush little baby, don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird

If that mocking bird won't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

If that diamond ring turns brass
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

If that looking glass gets broke
Mama's gonna buy you a bulky goat

If that billy goat won't pull
Mama's gonna buy you a bull and cart

If that bull and cart turn over
Mama's gonna buy you a dog name Rover

If that dog called Rover won't bark
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

If that horse and cart fall down
You'll still be the sweetest baby in town