Chapter 17

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to my alarm at eleven. It's time, it's time, it's time! Okay okay, I need a breather! In and out, in and out.

"Okay, Elsa. Keep calm, Elsa! Just keep calm..." I said hyperventilating.

I grabbed the three suitcases and got ready to leave. I sent one huge suitcase to the orphanage. Hopefully, those kids all have good lives! I heard Jack's car engine and I smiled happily. I bought my suitcases outside, but make sure that the coast is all clear. Jack parked up and quickly ran over, engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you, babe! Plus, baby!" Jack chuckled.

I stifled my laughter. Jack put all my luggage in his car. I look behind and looked at the house. I really never liked that house because of the loneliness and isolation.

"Let go...together." I smiled.

Jack smiled widely at me, taking my hand and we jumped in the car. We get out the gate and the car engine stops. Jack's eyes widened.

"Damn it!" Jack cursed.

I clear my throat and I give him a stern look. No curse words will be used around my child!

"Sorry," Jack said sincerely.

I smiled. Jack jumped out and grabbed multiple tools and checked out the engine. I started it and it still doesn't work. I do it again and it revs perfectly. Jack closes the hood and puts the tools back and jumped in.

"JACK?!"

"ELSA?!"

Me and Jack gasped. Jack's parents are coming with their car and my Dad is doing just the same! Damn it!

"Drive!" I exclaimed.

Jack floored it. Both our parents aren't too far behind, I have my seatbelt on and so does Jack.

"Sharp left, here!" Jack warned.

I held on. Jack skidded and took a sharp left. Our parents zoom past, we take many roads. I looked in the mirror and our parents cars are no where to be seen!

"We lost them!" I said, relieved.

"Are you okay?! Is the baby okay?!" Jack rambled.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He stops rambling. I laughed and he blushed.

"Seriously, how are my two favourite people?" Jack asked.

"Great, actually now!" I smiled.

Jack placed his free hand on my stomach. I smiled at him happily. I have a bit of a baby bump, but it's not too visible. I remembered when we hated each other, but now we are madly in love.

"Good! I think California will be great for us," Jack said happily.

Jack holds my hand now and I smiled at him. How didn't I realise how perfect he was before? Maybe because I was always a damn Daddy's girl, but no more of that thankfully.

"Elsa?" Jack asked.

I hummed in response.

"Have you thought of any names?" Jack asked:

I shook my head. I feel kind of mad at myself now. I'm going to be a mother and didn't think of names?! For chocolates sake!

"How about we pick some out on the drive to the new house? We could pass some time," Jack suggests.

I smiled. That's actually a good idea, because the drive will be very long. I nod approving of Jack's idea.

"Okay, top five names for a boy?" Jack said.

I tap my chin. I would have liked to have Dad's name in my child's name, but no. I don't want that now. Oh, oh! I know the perfect five!

"Jack, Daniel, Jay, William and Jamie," I smiled.

"How about you?" I asked.

Jack then started to stare out into space, he has this really cute face when he concentrates or focused on something.

"I got five names! Ethan, Allen, Jamie, Mason and James," Jack smiled.

"Time for girls!" I cheered.

Jack smiled at me. I really couldn't care if it was a boy or girl, because I will love them dearly.

I start concentrating myself. Five perfect girl names? I know just the best five names, well that's in my opinion anyway!

"Jenny, Amy, Dani, Elizabeth and Cara!" I clapped.

Jack smiled widely. I guess Jack likes my selection of girls names. Jack then had his. His thinking face back on. His eyes filled with glee.

"Sky, Elizabeth, Katie, Cara and Angel!" Jack smiled.

I smiled happily. A family, I have my own family. Today was quite exhausting and I yawned, Jack chuckled.

"Sleep, babe. I will wake you up when we are there," Jack said sweetly.

"Goodnight, Jack." I whispered.

Before I knew it, I fell straight to sleep dreaming about me, Jack and our child.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I was half watching the road and smiling at Elsa. I think back a bit to when I was so intrigued about Elsa Moira Moore being pregnant, I became her friend and she was mine. Elsa soon enough became my crush.

"I love you both so much," I whispered.

Elsa is fast asleep, but she smiled widely. Elsa is just so cute! That's why I love her though and many other reasons.

Some of the reasons are:
1. Elsa is so damn beautiful
2. She is different from the other girls
3. Elsa is just amazing
4. She is carrying my baby
5. Elsa has a great personality
6. She cares about my ambitions
7. She supports me
8. She cares for me
9. She loves me
10. She has me wrapped around her little finger

There is so much more that I could talk about! I smiled happily and continued driving. Don't worry, Elsa. We will be happy together forever with our child. We are going be a happy family together. I can't wait to have a family with you, I love you so much!

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Elsa and Jack ran away... TOGETHER! 😁 Aww, Jack thinking about his family ☺️ Names of the Jelsa baby! 😁 Hope you enjoyed 😉

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo