Chapter 42

<<<KRISTOFF'S POV>>>

Anna has been so depressed...I hate the fact that she will be going through depression through the pregnancy. I mean, this baby is our future and she will be depressed through it? I started making some pancakes with maple syrup. I have work next week Monday and today is Wednesday. Anna has barely been out of the house, which is unhealthy. Especially for the baby. Anna is now five months along too.

I walked up stairs with the tray, on the tray is Anna's breakfast. I have made her a plate of pancakes covered in maple syrup and a glass of orange juice. I hope she likes it! I walked in the bedroom, Anna was still fast asleep. I smiled sadly at her, since she has been diagnosed with depression, she has been different, not the lovely Anna we all know and love. She can't take anti-depressants, because it could harm our baby.

"Anna. Anna." I shook her gently.

Anna jumped up and ran around the room hyper. I looked at her shocked. The doctors didn't say anything about her being too happy throughout the pregnancy stages of depression.

"Anna, are you feeling okay?" I asked in shock.

Anna just ran out the room full of energy, which had me dumbfounded. The doctors didn't mention one thing of Anna being this happy! I shook my head smiling and rushed downstairs.

"OMG! I love pancakes!" Anna squealed from the kitchen.

I shook my head laughing and smiling. This is amazing! Anna is really happy, but even if the depression does kick in ages this will be nice whilst it lasts.

"Good morning, Kristoff!" Anna squealed.

I saw the necklace that I gave to her around her neck. I smiled even wider. She is back, there is the Anna I know and love! This girl is practically my whole life! I am going to try to bring out her happy side for as many times as it takes. The sun shines through the kitchen window on Anna. Sun rays on my sunshine, cheesy I know, but it's true! Anna is my angel from the heavens and so is our child.

"Such a beautiful day," Anna sighed.

"Not as beautiful as you though," I chuckled.

Anna started to giggle at my response, I like to call it giggle mode. Anna is so amazing, she then looks at me with the most adorable puppy eyes.

"Kristoff..." Anna said innocently.

Uh oh, Anna only uses the puppy eyes when she really wants something. Please don't be chocolate, because I forgot to get some!

"Yes?" I chuckled nervously.

Anna stood up and walked to me smiling widely. She had an innocent smile spread across her face.

"Because it is such a nice day..." Anna said batting her eyelashes.

I nodded in a go on manner. She started to ruffle my hair and she bit her lip with the adorable puppy eyes.

"Could we have a water fight? Pweeeease?" Anna asked cutely.

I look outside, it is a very sunny day with blue skies not a cloud in sight. I tapped my chin and then nodded in agreement. Anna screamed squealing away as she ran off upstairs.

"That's my feisty pants," I laughed.

I popped all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. It is funny, because Anna doesn't like dish washers yet she is so interested in the mechanics of one!

"Kristoff! I'm going to get Elsa!" Anna cheered excitedly.

"Okay, feisty pants. I'm going to get ready for the water fight!" I replied.

I heard the front door close and I could still hear her energetic squeals, there is the happy Anna I know and love. I know this won't last, so best enjoy it whilst it is here!

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I just finished ironing all the clothes. I'm currently just putting them all back in the drawers and wardrobe. I'm also listening to Wild Ones by Flo Rida feat. Sia. I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Jack whispered sweetly.

"Good morning, handsome." I giggled in response.

Jack kissed my cheek softly. Jack walked back until we fell on the bed cuddling. This is completely comfy and cozy right now. Then, the doorbell went.

"Elsa, do you want me to go that?" Jack said.

"Eh, I don't really mind," I laughed.

In the end, we both decided to get the door. The doorbell rang again. I raised my brow, I don't know anyone that hyper in the neighbourhood. Anna isn't that hyper anymore...we opened the door and to my surprise, there was Anna squealing and running around in circles?!

"Anna?!" Me and Jack said in shock.

"Hellooo it's me! I've been wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet!" Anna laughed.

Me and Jack looked at Anna, then back to ourselves. This went on for a couple minutes, then I noticed what she was wearing. A swim suit?

"Anna, why are you wearing that?" I asked in laughter.

She smirked. I stopped laughing and raised my brow. She then threw a water balloon at me and Jack.

"ANNA BROWN!" I roared.

Anna ran off in laughter. I took off like a bullet after her. Oh, it's on! She is not getting away with that, no!

"You know not to anger a pregnant woman!" I called after her.

Anna ran in the tree houses. I smirked, I grabbed the hose and climbed up the way she was running.

"Oh, Anna. You are going to get it!" I smirked.

********************************************

Hi guys 😊 Happy Easter! 😁🎊 I know, it's been a while 😔 I have been busy with school and such 😩😴 But I will try and update as much as possible for you guys 😊 So, Anna is hyper and happy! 😁 Anyone else miss this side of Anna? 😏 Oh, no. One pregnant lady angering another pregnant lady 😱 I think WW3 is going to happen 😰 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo