Chapter 3

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I woke up to sun-rays shining through my blue curtains. I have treated at least ten kids in the last four days, I still feel really sick. I ran to the bathroom and did the usual morning sickness. Ugh, morning sickness! It sucks! I came out the bathroom after feeling the sickness wavered off.

"Time to get ready," I said to myself.

I walked into my wardrobe. What do wear today? I got through my wardrobe and I saw the three dresses. Oh Gosh, I almost forgot the Fitzherbert's party! It's today! Luckily, it's at seven at the night and not in an hour! I found a black vest top with a sideways pineapple. I think to myself sure, why not? I added a cream knitted cardigan and some dark blue denim jeans and just threw on some back converse with the outfit.

For the past five days, I have been to the orphanage. The fifteen kids I treated were Sophie Bennett, Jamie Bennett, Boo Pink, Pippa Morrison, Cupcake Bailey, Emma Burgess, Zack Phillips, Hercules Strong, Copper Dog, Ariana Marsh, Clementine Atlanta, Travis Green, Ryan Carr, Sandy Roads and Todd Fox. The kids have such sad stories you won't even believe! Zack Phillips's Mom and Dad lost him playing hide and seek, he can't remember them! Hercules Strong was found in the mountains. Copper Dog was disowned by this foster family. Boo Pink was locked in a closet and she was too young to tell who her parents were. Pippa Morrison was abandoned in a hospital after finding out she had a deadly disease which she recovered from. These kids are so innocent!

I will never let my soon-to-be born child in such mess! Not being mean to the little orphans just saying, I put a hand on my stomach and smiled widely. I got over to my bed and grabbed the pillow, I put it under my top and made it look like I have a baby bump. I smiled widely, I put the pillow back. I put my arms around my stomach and smiled.

"Mommy can't wait for you to be here!" I whispered happily.

I walked out and put my arms by my side so my maid, Ellen wouldn't get suspicious. My maid doesn't know about my pregnancy or any of it, I'm quite good at hiding my problems. I hide a lot of my problems to be honest.

"Good morning, Miss Elsa!" Ellen smiled.

"Good morning, Ellen." I sighed, happily.

I looked down at my flat stomach, Ellen will probably think I'm looking at my feet.

"What are you looking down for, Miss Elsa?" Ellen asked suspiciously.

I have a great excuse for once. Many people could fall for it.

"I love my shoes, even though they are just plain black converse." I giggled.

Ellen smiled convinced. Yes, and I'm normally worlds worst liar! I ate up my toast and drank my orange juice. To keep my baby healthy, I need healthy meals and drink. The phone rings and Ellen went for it.

"Hello, Miss Moore's mansion. This is Ellen speaking, how can I help you?" She said.

"Yes?" Ellen said.

"Okay, Mr Moore is on the phone." Ellen smiled.

My father, greaaaaat. I can't be dealing with his non-sense. I don't want him to find out my secret either! I took the phone from Ellen and thanked her.

"Hello?" - Elsa

"Hello, Elsa. Have you saw the news at all?" - Dad

"N-No?" - Elsa

"Well take a look!" - Dad