Chapter 9

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I wake up to a very bad stomach ache. I groan, I'm going to be sick! I ran to the bathroom and do the usual morning sickness routine. I got up and went to the kitchen. I'm greeted to Ellen smiling widely.

"Hello Elsa! How are you and the little one?" Ellen asked.

"Good I guess, but the stupid morning sickness." I said grumpily.

"Well, here is your breakfast!" Ellen smiled.

I ate up my breakfast and thanked Ellen. Ellen had to be made aware of my pregnancy but she doesn't know that Jack is the father. Nobody does except me and Anna. I realised that I have another company party for Gods Sports. We aren't partners though, because they are sports and we are clothing, but Dad has a good few tricks up his sleeve to cook up a decent deal.

I sighed in annoyance, I just hate these stupid company parties so much! They aggravate me so badly. It starts at one and ends at three. Great, boring speeches to be made! Note the sarcasm, I had a quick shower and got into my dress. I looked in the mirror, the dress really isn't that bad. It clings to my curves desperately. It's so gold embroidery round the hips and gold straps, I threw on some three inch heels that are glitter gold. I placed the gold crown on my head and grabbed the gold bow.

"Well, hello Aphrodite!" A guy chuckled.

I turned my head to see Jack smiling at me. I waved like a Queen and Jack rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to be shy around me, Els!" Jack said.

I burst out laughing and so did he. How I hate the stupid act I put up, I act all shy when really I'm quite energetic! I have to do that to maintain my image at the company.

"I can't believe it! Aphrodite stands before me," Jack said jokingly, trying to contain his laughter.

"Well, I good sir am Goddess of love!" I said proudly in a joking manner.

Me and Jack looked at each other and just burst out laughing. We calmed down ten minutes after the funny joke.

"Okay, it's half twelve and I better get my driver--" Jack cut me off.

"I told your driver to take a break, m'lady." Jack bowed.

I stifled my laughter, Jack has his hand out for me, I gladly took his hand. We started dancing and we literally danced to his car, Jack jumped in and laughed.

"Let's get this over with," I sighed.

"I know right!" Jack grumbled annoyed.

We smiled at each other, Jack started to drive and we were halfway there and got packed into traffic. We groaned annoyed.

"Okay, I'm getting bored! Twenty one questions?" Jack shrugged bored.

I laughed at him and he just smiled, I nodded my head in agreement.

"First question! Favourite colour?" Jack said curiously.

"Light or icy blue!" I squealed.

Jack chuckled at my squealing just by mentioning my favourite colour. What? Don't judge, light/icy blue is amazing!