Chapter 24

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Where are we going to go, Onika?"

"I don't know, but we have to get out of here. They're gonna find us."

She snatched away from me. "What?" I asked her. She put her hands up in a defensive stance.

"I'm tired of running away. I don't wanna be afraid anymore."

"Ciara you do not understand what you're saying. You know how dangerous Chris is."

"I don't care. He can come get me for all I care. I'm just tired of running. You hear me! What are you waiting for?!" She started to scream, causing people to turn their heads to us.

"Shh, come on." I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bathrooms.

"What?!" She yelled at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You really want Chris to come after you? Do you have any idea what that man could do to you if he got his hands on you?"

"I don't fucking care! Aren't you tired of hiding from him?"

"Hell no! I'm not tryna get my ass killed! And you shouldn't want to either."

"I'm not leaving California." She sat down and crossed her arms. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Ciara, I'd advise you to get up and get on this plane with me, but I can't make you go."

"You damn right you can't make me go, and I'm not going."

The music in the bathroom stopped, and the lady on the intercom started talking. "Plane to New York is leaving in 15 minutes."

"Ciara are you really not going?"

"Nope." She shook her head. I sighed and took her ticket out of my pocket.

"Here, the plane leaves in 15 minutes. I hope you make the right choice." I said sitting the ticket on her lap. I kissed her forehead and walked out of the bathroom.

Ciara Princess Harris

After hearing the door close, I stood up to my feet and picked the ticket up also. I stood over the sink and splashed some water in my face. "I hope I'm making the right choice doing this." I whispered to myself.

Boom! The door was being kicked open. I was frightened by who it was standing in the doorway. "Princess, I missed you." Chris smiled. He moved closer and closer, I shook with every step he took.

"Get away from me."

"It took a while for me to find you. Now that I have, we're gonna have a lot of fun." He smirked evilly as he continued to approach me. He pulled me by my waist and gripped my butt fiercely. I hissed as his nails dug through the tights I had on. "You still have the perfect ass." He whispered in my ear.

I whimpered lightly as his grip got tighter. "You feel so good." He growled.

I tilted my head back because his breath reeked of liquor. "Get off me!" I raised my leg and kneed him in the nuts. He let and curled up, falling to the ground. I kicked him in the ribs and he rolled over into his back.

I pushed the bathroom door open and ran out, looking for the gate where the plane to New York would be taking off in five minutes. I looked at the ticket and back up again until I found the right one. "Hey! Stop that woman!" I heard Chris's deep voice.

I gasped as I felt my hair being yanked and I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and stared up into Robyn's face. "Hey little one. Long time no see." She smiled.

I sat up and she grabbed me by neck. I choked and gasped for air as I tried to pry her hands from around my neck. "Can't breathe?" She smirked.

I used my fingers and pushed her eyes on making her let go and cover her face. After she let go, I fell to the ground and coughed as I tried to gasp for air. "I'm gonna kill you for that bitch!" She screamed, and charged towards me.

I flipped her on her back and wrapped my hands around her neck and pressed my thumb to the back of her throat. I can't believe people aren't noticing this. Her legs continues to kick against the ground until I was being pulled off of her.

"Ma'am you are under arrest." I could the officer's voice in my ear.

"No! Arrest her! And Chris! They tried to kill us!" I continues to tell hoping they would listen.

"Ma'am are you alright?" I watched the second officer help Robyn up. "We're gonna get you to a safe place."

I looked behind them at Chris while snuck away behind the crowd of people behind us. "No! Take them to jail! No!!"

Onika Tanya Maraj

I signed and laid my head against the window as the plane took off. I guess she wanted to stay and fight them. I sighed. Maybe I should've stayed.

I guess there's no going back now.

~~~

Sorry for the Dr appt delayed chapter. Next chapter is the last before the sequel! I'm excited about cause I already planned it out. Anyways, y'all think the police gon believe Ciara? Should Nika have stayed? Comment. 20+ votes and 15+ comments for the next update. Be breezy!