Chapter 11

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Fuck right there! Don't stop!" I could Chris and Ciara in the room next to mine. They had been fucking for at least three hours now.

"Yes! Fuck me!" I chewed on my nails and tried blocking them out. But it was hard because they were in the room right next to me.

"Chris!" "I love you." I heard him say to her. He loves her?! He could do way better. I put the pillow over my head and tried to forget what I had heard.

"Onika?" I removed the pillow and looked at him in the doorway. "You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mumbled.

"You're going to class in the morning so.. go to bed. Get some rest." He simply said and left the room. I put the pillow back over my head and exhaled. I've gotta get out of here, I thought to myself.

The Next Morning

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Wake up Onika. It's time to get up. I don't want you to be late." I whispered in her ear. She stirred in her sleep, then opened her eyes.

"What?" She groaned.

"You gotta get up. I'm taking you to class."

She groaned and muttered something under her breath. "I need a shower." She informed me.

"I know, come on." I held my hand out to her. She took it and stood up. "I'm taking all of you out today to get pampered and whatnot."

"Pampered?"

"Please don't make me say it. It's embarrassing."

"What do you mean by it?"

I sighed, "Ya know, waxing, getting y'all hair did, and ya nails done. That type of stuff." I pushed the door to my bedroom open. "You better behave." I warned her.

"Me? You need to be telling that to your girlfriend."

"She gets jealous and she hates seeing me with other girls. She's really a sweetheart."

She scoffed. "Like I believe that lie. Are you going to start the shower?"

I opened the closet, looking at my suits. "Uh, nah. You go ahead. I had my shower earlier."

"Kay." She said then proceeded into the bathroom. I was tempted to follow her but I stopped myself that I would focus on Ciara for a while. I know I'm not gonna stay true to that promise, but I'll try.

I chose a white suit with some white shoes. Ima look good today. I got a haircut a few days ago. Before dressing, I went down to the basement to check on Ciara. I unlocked the door and looked at her with her back facing me. She was fully naked. I walked over to the bed and lightly shook her.

"Ci Ci. Wake up." She moaned and turned over. "Morning, Ci. I made you some breakfast."

She smiled and sat up. "What'd you make me?"

"I made you a special breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. Here baby." I sat the plate on her bed, she wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me down, connecting our lips. "That was a special kiss."

"You going to work?"

"Yea, unfortunately."

"Stay here today. Please." She pouted, I smiled at how cute she was. "Please daddy, I just want you all to myself today."

"As much as I want to, I can't do that babe. After work I'll take you all out for some new lingerie, get your nails done, your hair done, and waxes."

"We're all going?" She asked, I nodded. "Why can't we go individually like we used to?"

"Because there are four of you and its a waste of gas if I go back and forth with y'all. I want you to behave around Onika. I don't want any trouble out of either of you."

"Chris, you're being unbelievable right now. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Please go away."

"Ciara, don't be like that. Look at me."

"No, go away. I don't wanna talk to you or see you right now." I grabbed her hand and she pulled away. "Go away."

"I love you. I know you probably don't believe it, but I do." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later baby girl." I exited the room. I'm trying to do everything I can to please this girl.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"I want you in my class after school. I mean it, Onika."

"Whatever." I pulled her back. "What?!"

"I'm serious Onika." I said sternly.

"Ok." She growled and snatched away. I unlocked the door and she got out, slamming the door behind her.

Ciara Princess Harris

I finished my breakfast and left the plate on the floor. I looked at the door and there was a crack in it. I looked closer and the door was open.

"Did he leave this open?" I mumbled, pushing the door open. Outside of the door, on the floor was a rose, a note, and a key. I picked up the note and read it.

Since I can't be there with you today, I want you to take the key. It's for my room. I laid out some dresses for you. Your phone's in there. I want you to text me as soon as you get in there. Hope you like the rose too.

Love you, baby
Chris

I sniffed the rose. He's so sweet. I took the key and left the basement. When I got to his room, there a couple of dresses laid out on his bed, necklaces on the vanity, and shoes on the floor. I found the phone and unlocked it. This was my phone.

I texted him.

Ci Ci❤: I loved the rose. (11:00 a.m.)

It took him three minutes to reply.

I'm glad you did. We'll be home in a few hours. -Chrissypoo❤, (11:03 a.m)

Ci Ci❤: I can't wait that long. (11:04 a.m.)

Christopher Maurice Brown

I was in my office texting Ciara. We had been talking for almost an hour, one thing led to another and I convinced her to send me some naked pictures of her. What is wrong with me?

Knock, knock! I locked my phone. "Come in!"

Onika walked in, a frown on her face. "You better had come here."

"Shut up." She slung her stuff on the floor and plopped in the chair. I had one class left to teach, then we got to go home.

Chime! "What was that?"

"My phone." I said checking it. I wasn't even ready for that picture she sent. "Um go and take your seat. I'll be there in a minute." And by minute, I meant thirty minutes.

~~~

Boring chapter. But the next one will be more exciting. Just bear with me on this. 15+ votes and 10+ comments for another update. Be breezy!