Chapter 3

Christopher Maurice Brown

I looked through my closet for something to wear today. After punishing Beyonce last night, I decided that I should go ahead and befriend Onika today. I took a few notes about her all the while I was at work. I noticed that she chews on things when she gets nervous, she likes donuts and coffee, when she goes to a a casual restuarant, not one of them fancy white people restaurants, she alwasy orders a burger and fries and a coca cola and she got a coke bottle shaped body. I've been paying attention to other serious things, but they're not important right now. I took the girls their breakfast and since I was in a good mood, I made them a little extra stuff. When I entered Beyonce's room, I tried making conversation but she didn't speak to me, so I brushed it off. Fortunately Ciara was up this morning, so I figured I'd fuck with her since its been a while.

"Good morning Ci Ci." I smiled as I sat the plate on her lap. She looked up at me and turned back to her plate, not saying a word. She not talking, foreal? "Ci, why you not talking?" I asked her as I crawled on her. She back up against the wall.

"Because I don't want a thing to do with yo lying ass. Get the hell away from me." She growled. I smirked, burying my face in the crookof her and I inhaled her scent. "G-get off of me."

"You sound unsure kitten. You want me to stop?" I pulled away and watched her reaction. She said no while nodding her head up and down. I stood up straight and spoke, "Well, since you don't know, I'll leave you to eat your food and I might be back later on."

"Wait! Come here." She mumbled. "So you do want me? Wow, never would expect this from you."

"Shut up nigga, do not flatter yourself either. I just need this so bad since I haven't had sex in two months."

"I feel the same way baby girl. And to be honest, I miss bein inside of your tight, sweet, pretty lil pussy." I whispered in her ear, I could tell my voice sent chills down her spine. She let out a sigh and her eyes met mine. Her hands traveled up my chest, wrapping around my neck as I pulled her close and left a trail of kisses down to her chest. My hands roamed her perfect body until they made their way between her thighs. I pried her legs open and ripped her panties off, revealing her slightly hairless pussy. I gotta take these girls out to get a wax and shit cause all my girls stay clean.

Ciara Princess Harris

This man's tongue is just..ooh. I hate him because he kidnapped me but he certainly puts in work. The position I'm in makes no sense. He has me half way off the bed upside down while he eats me out. I've noticed that he always treat me more special. He always tries different things with me, but the best thing is that he goes slower with me. He actually takes his time. "Shit." I mumbled, running my fingers through my curly hair. "Fu-ck!"I screamed, erupting in his mouth.

He lifted his head, and just stared at me. "Why'd you stop?" I whined.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful, I have a hard time looking at you. Ion really wanna do nothing but hold you." What is wrong with him?

"No, if you're about to catch feelings again, you should leave." I pushed him off and he walked to the door. I watched him as he left and I heard the lock click, meaning he locked the door. This is something I tried forgetting about but it just comes back to haunt me. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly, that day fresh in my mind. I had just moved here and Chris was the first person I met. We started going out a week after I moved into my house and got settled in. I accidentally caught feelings too quick and ended up sleeping with him, but after that were the worst nights ever.

Flashback:

It was a rainy, stormy night tonight. It was windy outside and it was lightening. I hated being alone when it rained but since my boyfriend, Chris, had to work, this was the only option. I was sitting in my room, watching tv and eating some leftover takeout. My phone chimed and I looked over at it, seeing a text from him. It read:

Sorry I couldn't come over tonight. ~Chris, 8:08 p.m.

Ciara: Its okay baby. ~8:09 p.m.

You scared? ~Chris, 8:10 p.m.

Ciara: Yea. ~8:11 p.m.

Ima be there in a few minutes. ~Chris, 8:12 p.m

Ciara: Okay love you. ~8:13 p.m.

❤ ~Chris, 8:14 p.m.

This boy is crazy. I laughed and say my phone down before going downstairs for some food. As soon as I got to the bottom step, somebody knocked on the door. Chris couldn't have gotten here that fast. I opened the door, not bothering to look out of the peephole and everything went black.

Later that night, I woke up in this room. I found out Chris had kidnapped me and I had never forgiven him since but I still love him for some apparent reason.

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Onika I've been looking at your grades and they've dropped, can you tell me why?" I asked when Onika walked up to my desk. She sighed before speaking.

"Mr. Brown, some things are going on right now and I can't focus. I just..got a lot on my mind right now. Cut me some slack."

"Onika there won't be any cutting slack, but I could give you private study lessons. Would you like that?"

She sighed. "Yea that's cool. Can you come over tomorrow because I'm really busy today." I looked at her up and down.

"Yea. I'll be there."

Onika Tanya Miraj

I watched as Mr. Brown rolled up his sleeves exposing his numerous tattoos. Now don't get me wrong, Mr. Brown was attractive but since I just got out of a complicated relationship I'm not dating just yet.

I cleared my throat, "Can I go?"

"Yea. I thought you'd never leave." He smiled widely and I rushed out. What a weirdo.

~~~

Sorry for the boring chapter. In going to update His Insane Lover tomorrow. Any comments? Bad, good? 15+ votes and 10+ comments please. If you want an update, you'll make it happen.