Chapter 9

Christopher Maurice Brown

I picked Onika up bridal style and laid her on the bed. I brushed her hair to the back and studies her face. How could I do this?

"I'm gonna go." I mumbled, placed a kiss on her cheek and left the room. I made sure I locked her door after exiting and checking up on the other girls. I checked in on Ciara first. She was on the bed, curled up in the corner hugging her legs.

"Ci Ci what's wrong?"

"You like her don't you? That girl?"

I raised my eyebrow. "What, why would you think that?"

"Chris, I know. The way you're treating her. Ever since you brought her here, you've not once came to see me!"

I closed my eyes. "Ci it's nothing like that."

"You're lying! You know it!"

"Ci I thought you said you didn't want me catching feelings for you again."

She laughed, "I thought I said that, but with you giving her so much attention, I don't know... I guess I don't wanna see with anybody else."

"Ciara please don't do this now."

"You're going to see her again, huh? I get it. You don't want me. I guess my feelings don't matter to you anymore."

I tried grabbing her hand but she slapped it away. "Don't touch me." She gritted.

"I love you Ciara."

"Lies. If you loved me, you wouldn't keep me in this damn basement. Save your bullshit for somebody else, cause I'm not buying it."

"I love you baby." I stood up and left her room. I didn't bother to check up on Beyoncé because she'd act the same way as Ciara and Jhene would wanna have sex, which I'm not in the mood for.

I went back upstairs to the living room and sat on the couch and laid my head in my hand. I pulled my phone out and dialed Robyn's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Robyn. Are you busy today?"

"No I actually called in sick to get out of work, why?"

"Can I come over? Its boring as hell over my house and I need some company."

"Sure. But I'll be spending the day in the pool so bring some swim trunks."

"Alright I will. Text me your address and I'll be there in a few."

"Kay bye."

"Bye." I clicked the end call button and sat my phone face down on the pillow. I'll shower before I leave. And maybe let the girls out so they could start bonding with each other.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I looked through my dresser drawers for my favorite bathing suit. "Shit!" I said in anger. "Why can't I find it?" I mumbled to myself.

Someone rang the doorbell. It must've been Chris. I got up from the bed and wrapped my towel around me. I opened the door to Chris's handsome ass face. "Hey Robyn." He smiled.

"Hey Chris. Come in, I was still looking for my bathing suit but I guess I'll have to settle on a different one." He followed me inside and sat on my leather couch.

"Nice house." He smiled as he looked around.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go upstairs and find a different bathing suit." I smiled.

"Mind if I help you?" I heard him say. I smirked. "Come on." He followed me up to my room.

I sat at the end of my bed and opened the drawer and let him look through it. I admired the tattoo at the back of his neck. "You have a tattoo?"

He chuckled, "Not a tattoo, I have a bunch of tattoos. Wait till I take off my shirt." I licked my lips, thinking about him naked. "What about this one?" He asked holding up my Roberto Cavalli swimsuit.

I took it from him. "Ion like this one."

"Well I do. Wear it." He spoke softly as his hand traveled up my towel between my thigh.

"Mm Professor, your hand... it's goin a lil too far, don't ya think?" I smirked, he removed it and stood up.

"Professor, I like that. Its sexy. Submissive. I'll be outside." He left the room and I closed the door. I but my lip and dropped my towel.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

We sat in the living room on the couch, the four of us. My hands were tucked in my lap as I chewed on my bottom lip.

"So... I'm Onika." The new girl smiled at us. This is the first time Christopher has actually let us out of the basement and left us all alone.

"I'm Ci, Chris's girlfriend." She smirked. Onika took her hand back. "I hope you don't think that you're gonna replace me. Cause I'm busy letting you know I'm the one he loves." She spoke directly to Onika.

"Doubt that shit." Jhene scoffed, our attention averted to her. "Damn why y'all staring?"

"What did you say?" Ciara clenched her jaw.

Ciara Princess Harris

"I said doubt that shit. What's it to you? You know he was bound to find someone prettier sooner or later."

As much as I wanted to drag this bitch through this fucking house, I had to keep calm. "Like he replaced me with you the first time?"

"Basically yea."

"Oh really? Was he telling you He loved you every time after you fucked him? Because he said that to me."

"You're a lying bitch, you know that?"

"Really? I was the one he dated. He told me himself. And he has cameras, so you can for yourself." She looked away. "Speechless huh?"

"Shut up." She whispered.

"Don't fuck with me, that goes for each and every one of you."

Christopher Maurice Brown

I was already in the pool before Robyn came outside. In not gon lie, she looked sexy as hell in that bathing suit.

"Why are you staring?" She asked. Damn her accent is even sexier.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring. Hurry up and get in."

"Don't rush me boy." She dipped her toe in the water, I could practically see her shiver. "It's cold" She complained.

"Girl get in this water before I pull you in." She sighed and jumped in. I swam over to her and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"Slick. Your grip is a little too Professor."

"You got a nice, round ass ma." I smiled grabbing it with my left hand. She placed her hand on chest, tracing my tattoos.

"Thank you Mr. Brown. I love these tattoos you have. They compliment your body so well."

My grip tightened and she licked her lips. "I'm starting to think you came over to do more than 'hang out'."

"What made you realize that?"

"Well first when you were rubbing on my thigh and now squeezing my ass. It was pretty obvious."

"Lemme take this off for you." I reached for her top and untied the string.

To be continued....

~~~

Cliffhanger. Is she gon have sex with him? What y'all think about the situation between Ciara and Jhene? Comment. 15+ votes and 10+ comments. Go read Passion if you didn't check out the prologue. Be breezy!