Chapter 20

Ciara Princess Harris

"Onika?" I gasped and tried to find her through the darkness. The lightening flashed and thunder cracked causing me to jump up against the door.

"Ciara don't move. I'm coming." I heard her say. Soon I saw the bright light of her flashlight from her phone shine on me. I immediately jumped into her arms. "It's okay, I'm right here."

"He's not dead, baby. He's not dead." I cried.

"Don't worry we're gonna get out of here. I just need you to be extra quiet in case he comes up the stairs."

I nodded and buried my face into her chest. She closed the bathroom and bedroom door and I let her go, and sat on the bed. "Where is he?" I asked in an anxious tone.

"Ciara I don't know. Look just lock the windows." I didn't think this was the moment to argue, so I did as I was told. I looked over at Onika who was looking for something under the bed. "What are you looking for?"

"Don't question me right Ciara." She gritted, that actually hurt my feelings. I plopped on the bed and stuck my thumb in my mouth. I always suck my thumb when I get hurt. "Ci. Baby."

I tried to ignore her. She pressed her lips against the side of my neck. "Ciara baby work with me. I don't want you getting hurt." She whispered in my ear. She pecked my cheek, then the side of my mouth, then my lips. She pushed me on my back and it turned into a full blown make out session.

I pushed her away. "Baby now is not the time for that." I mumbled. She scratched the back of her neck and slightly chuckled.

"Sorry." Bam! We both jumped and gasped.

"I know you two are in there. Come out, come out, wherever you are!" He sang in a dark tone. I grew more and more nervous as the banging got louder.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ciara stay here, don't make a sound." I said in the quietest tone I could, she nodded and brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly. I could see the fear in her eyes.

The banging and scraping stopped but I didn't waste no time to pull a pocket knife from inside our dresser drawer. I eased away from the door as I held the towards it.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I pulled my gun out of my waistband and pointed it at the doorknob. I pulled the trigger and the doorknob flew off, I heard them scream. I kicked the door open and looked inside.

Onika was holding a knife towards me while Ciara stood behind her in terror. I limped towards them as I held my side as it continued to bleed out.

"You thought you killed me didn't you bitch?" I growled staring at Onika. "You shoulda aimed for my head." I slapped her across her face and she fell to the ground. Now it was me and Ciara.

"Get away from me." She backed back. I approached her until she fell on the bed. She moved back against the headboard.

"I got you cornered baby girl." I spoke softly, she whimpered as I caressed her cheek. "Any last words?" I asked holding my knife up against her throat.

"Ahh!" I heard screaming. Before I knew I was hit in the back of the head with a lamp.

Ciara Princess Harris

I kicked Chris off the bed after Onika hit him with a lamp. I was breathing heavily, I had butterflies in my stomach. I was scared half to death.

"You okay baby?" She looked at me, I nodded and she held me in her arms. "We gotta get out of here before he wakes up."

"He's just gonna find us again, I know it."

"He is not gonna find us, I promise you. Get your stuff, we gotta go."

I quickly grabbed my suitcase off the bed and followed her out of the door.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Please leave you message for.." Click. I had been tryna call Chris all day and he still hasn't answered. I threw my phone on the passenger seat and focused on the road.

I looked over and saw Chris's car in the driveway of this house and the door was wide open. I parked behind his car and took my phone with me as I walked up on the porch. "Hello? Anybody home?" I said peeking my head in.

No one answered. I walked inside and saw trails of blood going up the stairs. I followed the trail to a bedroom where Chris was laying unconscious. "Oh my god!" I screamed sitting down by his side. His side was bleeding and his forehead was too.

I unlocked my phone and dialed 911. "911 what's your emergency?"

"My friend is hurt, I need an ambulance!"

"Ma'am can you call down. Tell me what happened."

"I need an ambulance now!" I laid the phone down held his face between my hands. "Don't die on me please. Wake up Chris."

~~~

Just a filler for y'all since I'm behind on updates. Is Chris gon die? Where did Onika and Ciara go? Comment and vote for me please. 15+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!