Chapter 23

Ciara Princess Harris

"I don't think we should go to South America anymore." I told Nika as I continued to put my clothes in the suitcase.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because of Robyn, the way she was acting. It seemed like she was up to something."

"Where do you think we should go then?"

"Um maybe New York? Or my hometown." I suggested.

"What's your hometown?"

"Dallas, Texas." I mumbled.

She sighed heavily. "I personally think we should get out of the country."

"Where do you think we should go?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"Trinidad. My mother is out there. I really need to visit her and my father."

Christopher Maurice Brown

"I'm gonna need you to sign your release papers sir." The nurse handed me a packet of papers. I took them from her and licked my lips, staring at her up and down.

"And I'm gonna need your number before I leave." I smirked, she chuckled softly.

"I'm married sir."

"So, that ain't kept women from cheating." I handed her the packet back and started getting dressed when she walked out of the room. Knock, knock, knock! "Come in!" I said pulling on my pants.

"Hey are you almost done? I think they're leaving today." Robyn smiled as she walked in the room.

"Yea, lemme just put my shirt on." I mumbled as I took it off the bed, I looked over at her while she licked her lips and her traveled up and down my body.

"Feeling up to a quickie?" I smiled.

"Not in the hospital." She said in a hushed voice, I closed the door and pulled her into the bed. "Stop Chris."

I smacked her thigh. "Do not tell me what to do. I'm in control." I growled at her. She whimpered and backed up against the headboard. My hands traveled up and I unbuttoned her shorts and threw them in the floor. She unzipped my pants and I kicked them off and I stared down at her beautiful pearl.

"Why you ain't got on no panties?" I raised my eyebrow looking back up at her. She blushed and looked away. "Don't wanna give me no answer, huh? Okay." I plunged two fingers deep inside her. She screamed and arched her back.

"Shit." She breathed, I nibbled on her neck as I pushed both fingers deeper inside of her. "S-stop. Too deep." She moaned, I didn't listen. Instead I continued to pump at a steady pace causing her to erupt on both of my fingers.

"You came hard baby. Lemme see what you taste like." I spoke lowly and pulled my fingers out and put them in my mouth. I pulled them out, savoring the taste of Robyn's juices in my mouth. "Damn you taste good." I mumbled.

I spread her legs and kisses down between her thighs. I licked her clit, making her jump, then stuck my tongue in between her second set of lips. "Yes! Oh yes!" She screamed out, I held her thighs so she wouldn't run away and she kept pushing me down more into her wetness. I licked her until she came again. I pulled my boxers off and aligned out hips. I rubbed my tip against her entrance, teasing a lil bit.

"No. Please dont tease. I want it." She whined.

"Trust me, you're gonna get it." I whispered in her ear.

"Wha- ahh shit!" I pushed myself inside of her without warning. She clawed at my back as I took deep long strokes. "Yes Chris! Yes!"

I pounded harder and harder, I was planning on her breaking her walls after we get finished. "Say my name!" I growled, she didn't say anything. Her eyes were halfway open and her lips were slightly parted. "Say it!. I growled again.

"Daddy!"

"LOUDER!"

"Daddy! Shit papi!" We both came at the same time and we came hard as hell. I pulled out before I came inside of her. She fell onto her back as she breathed heavily. I used some of the sheets to clean up the mess we made, then I changed them using a fresh pair of sheets.

"We gotta get dressed. They prolly left by now." I said throwing her her clothes.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"So we're going to Trinidad?" Ciara asked me.

"Yea, I guess so." I sighed and wiped my hand down my face.

"Hold up. I thought you said you were from North Carolina?"

"No I'm really from New York, but I was Trinidad and most of my family is in North Carolina." I explained to her.

"So why don't we just go to New York? No one has to know we're out there."

"That would be a good idea. And my sister lives in New York so she probably wouldn't mind if we stayed there for a while."

"Good. We should leave now. I got a feeling that Robyn's gonna come back."

I stood up from the bed and picked up my suitcase. "Let's go."

>>>

"Two tickets for a plane to New York." I told the woman at the desk.

"You're in luck because you just bought the last two tickets. Your flight leaves at 10:15."

"Thanks ma'am." I smiled and took the tickets from her. I went back to Ciara. "We bought the last two tickets Ci."

"Thank god we're getting away from that lunatic." I laughed knowing who she was referring to.

"Yea I wonder they are anyway."

"Probably back at the hotel looking for us."

"Ciara I love you." I smiled looking over at her.

"I love you too Nika."

I smiled and leaned over and kisses her passionately. I placed my hand on her thigh. But she moved it and pulled away. "No. We cannot do this at an airport."

"That's what you think. Ima get yo ass when we get on that plane."

"Shut up." She laughed. I kissed her cheek and took my phone out. I dialed my sister's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey Ming. I wanted to let you know I was coming to New York today. I was hoping I could stay with you for a while till I get back on my feet. Call me when you get this message. Bye."

"She didn't answer?" Ciara asked me, I shook my head.

"She will...later..on." I slowed my sentence down when I saw Chris and Robyn get out of a car. "Ci look." She looked up and her mouth dropped.

"Shit." She mumbled, I grabbed our bags and stood up.

"We gotta hide. Come on."

~~~

Sorry for all the cliffhangers and shit but I'm kinda running out of ideas. This book will be ending soon. And I'm also sorry for this boring ass chapter. Next one will be exciting. 15+ votes and 15+ comments please. Also I made a new book called New Flame. If y'all checked it out, I would be so happy. Be breezy!