Chapter 21

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Family of Christopher Brown?" The nurse walked out holding a clipboard in her hand. I stood up and made my way over to her.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes he's fine. He's out of surgery now. You can visit him if you'd like."

"Yes I'd like that." I sighed in relief.

"He's in room 317, third floor."

"Thank you." I walked towards the elevators and hit the button. I boarded the elevator and waited for it to come to a halt.

I exited the elevator and walked down the hall, looking at the room numbers until I found 317. I pushed the door open and saw him flicking through the channels.

"Chris? Can I come in?" He turned his head and smiled.

"Yea come on." I closed the door behind me and say in the chair next to the bed. "How you been?"

"I've been alright. I'm just glad you're okay. They say the bullet almost missed your spine."

"Thank god it didn't hit it. Ion know what would be happened to me if you wouldn't have came."

"You would've bled to death."

"Did you see them there?" I raised my eyebrow.

"See who?" I asked. He sat up.

"The girls, were they there when you came?"

"Chris I don't know what you're talking about. What kind of medicine did they give you and how much?"

"No I'm not crazy, Rob. One of my students Onika and my girl- ex-girlfriend took one of my cars and I need to find them."

"Well what do you want me to do? I never saw them."

He reached into his pants near the bed and pulled out his phone. "I put a tracking device in all my cars. They took the red Lamborghini, so this one here tracks. I need you to find them and kill them."

"K-kill? Chris I ain't can't kill anyone."

"You're mine and I told you what to do. If you disobey me, there will be consequences."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Remember that day we were fucking on my desk in class, I told you you were mine. You have to obey me, if you don't, I'll fucking hurt you. Now do as I said Robyn." He gritted through his teeth. I took his phone and grabbed my bag off the floor and rushed out of the room.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"What if he finds us again?"

"Ci he's not going to." I reassured her. I took her hand and pulled her on my lap so that she straddled me. "I promise you He is not going to get to you or me or anyone else."

"Onika you can't be sure about that. You can't predict the future."

"I know I can't tell the future but I know that I'm not gonna let him hurt you. Can you trust me on that?"

"I'll try." She mumbled and turned her head, I grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"Don't do that." I growled, she smirked and crashed her lips against mine. I let go of her chin and held her tightly as she started to move her hips back and forth on me.

"Lay back." She ordered, she pushed me down on my back and continued to make out with me. I moved my hands up her skirt and tugged at the thing she had on before I slipped them down her thighs. I reversed our position and lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

"Stop teasing Onika. Fuck me already." She moaned out, I smacked her thigh earning a moan from her.

"I'm in control." I smiled. I slipped her thong off and threw it on the floor. "You in the mood for some BDSM?"

"Yea but no chains." I slapped her thigh again.

"I decide if we use chains."

"Okay daddy." She whimpered.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I looked at the phone as I continued to speed down the street. I tracked down the car and it was currently parked in the parking lot of a hotel. I can't believe I'm willing to kill someone for this man.

The phone ringing made me jump and drop it on the floor. I sighed and pulled over on the side of the road and found it on the floor. It was Chris calling again from his room. "Hello?" I said putting the phone between my shoulder and my ear.

"Did you find them yet?"

"Chris I'm going as fast as I can. It's still raining and I don't wanna get caught by police for speeding. Plus I don't wanna get into a wreck."

"I was just calling to make sure you were still going through with the plan?"

"Plan? You forced me to do this?"

"How did I force you? I'm in a hospital bed. One piece of advice tho."

"What?"

"Don't get caught." click. I threw the phone on the passenger seat and kept my eyes on the road. It was going to be a long drive.

Ciara Princess Harris

Whip! "Did I say you could moan?" I didn't answer because I was afraid of what she might do if I said something. "Answer me!" She growled.

"N-no." I whimpered, my head flew back and I felt her force two fingers inside me. "Oh! God!" I screamed.

I wish I could move my hands but I was handcuffed. She pumped as fast as she could making me instantly cum. I squirted on her fingers and on the bed sheets and my milk started to run down my inner thighs.

"Want more?" She whispered in my ear, I slightly shook my head. "It wasn't a question.'' She chuckled lightly in my ear. She pushed me on my back and pried my legs open. The first thing I felt against my clit was her mouth and she sucked on it roughly.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I arched my back and my legs shook as she brought me to my second climax.

"You liked that?"

"Yes baby. Yes but please no more."

"No more for tonight but I got you in the morning." She grabbed the keys off the stand on unlocked the handcuffs. I kissed her passionately and stuck two fingers inside of her.

"Bad girl" She mumbled against my lips. (Knock, knock, knock). I sighed and pulled away.

"You ordered room service?" I asked pulling a robe on.

"No. Ima see who it is. Stay here."

Onika Tanya Maraj

Knock, knock, knock! "Coming! Damn." Without bothering to look out of the peephole, I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a fun being pointed to my head.

To be continued....

~~~

Here is your chapter like I promised. I hope you all went and checked out Secret Love Affair. After this book is finished, I'll be paying attention to that more then the sequel for this book. Anyways, is Onika gonna die? Is Robyn rethinking about her and Chris? Please vote and comment. 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Be breezy!