Chapter 14

Onika Tanya Maraj

I can't believe I'm letting her do this to me. It feels so fucking good. "Ciara!! Fuck!" I arched my back as I erupted in her mouth.

I fell back and watched her as she wiped her mouth. "You taste good mami." She complimented, I couldn't help but blush. "You're smiling."

"I know. But no talking. What else are we gonna do?" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Sit up and I'll show you. Hand me those handcuffs and the mask." I reached over on the stand and grabbed the things she asked for. "Turn around."

I did as I was told and faces the other way. I heard the handcuffs click and she put the mask over my eyes. I only saw darkness. "Take the blindfold off. Is it really necessary?"

"Oh yes it is. It all goes with the fun we're about to have." I felt something cold travel down my spine. I shivered and felt the stinging pain of the whip.

"Ahh." I whimpered, I could hear her giggling like a little girl. "This is not funny."

"If you want, I could make it easier since this is your first time doing this."

"I'd like that."

"I bet you would." She unhooked my bra, threw it to the side and took my breasts in her hands. I laid my head back as she softly caressed them, and squeezed them. I bit my bottom lip gently as she traced my nipples with her thumbs.

She slid two fingers in me and pumped at a steady pace. I could already feel myself about to climax. "Like that baby?"

I nodded. She pressed her lips against my neck, dragging her tongue down the side of it. Damn, she knows what she's doing. She twisted and curved her fingers while I squirmed and made different types of sexual faces. I started to ride her fingers and that seemed to make her more anxious.

"Do you know how you taste baby?" She whispered in my ear, I shook my head. She moved closer and whispered, "Cum and you'll find out." Those three words made me go off.

"SHIT!!" I screamed, bursting all over her fingers. She pulled them out and forced them in my mouth. I was surprised at how I tasted. I never imagined this happening to me.

"I'm gonna take the handcuffs off but you have to promise to be good." She took off the handcuffs and I pushed her on her back as soon as they came off. "Bad girl."

"Shh, let me do some of the work." I pulled off her panties and threw them by the door. I held her hands above her head and kissed her softly.

I pulled away and brushed my lips over her neck. She ghosted a moan and turned her head, reconnecting our lips. Our lips moved in sync while my hand made its way between her thighs, up to her pearl. She curled her fingers in my hair and pulled my head up, away from her lips. "I'm supposed to do that."

"Well, I'm doing it. Just relax and enjoy." I pressed my lips against the side of her neck while I pushed a finger in her. She winced as I pushed it even further inside of her. "Feel that?"

"Yes." She whimpered, I can't believe I'm doing this. I used my other hand to grasp her right breast and massaged it gently. I pulled my finger out and used my index finger and middle finger to massage her clit. She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

Ciara Princess Harris

I never knew Onika was this freaky. As a matter of fact, I thought she hated me. She went down between my legs and stared up into my eyes as she spread my pussy lips and licked my clit. "Fuck Nika." I moaned lightly. She pressed her lips against it and sucked slowly. She was teasing me.

"Fuck don't tease me!" I screamed, she stared at me with lust in her eyes. "Shit." I breathed, my chest heaved up and down as she pushed her tongue in.

"Fuck Onika! Shit!" I arched my back and fell back onto the bed. She made me cum two seconds later. She licked me clean and kissed her way back up to my neck. "I never knew you were so freaky."

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me."

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Kiss me." She demanded, as I leaned in, the bathroom door open.

"Well I see you two have made up." Chris smiled as he stood in the doorway.

I smirked, looking at Ciara. "Yea we did. And it was amazing." I smiled and kissed her again.

"Uh uh don't do that shit while I'm around. If I can't get no pussy, nobody can."

"Aww Chris, don't be like that." Ciara giggled, I smiled along with her.

"She's right, we can have a three some anytime you want. Just not now at least."

"Get out my damn bedroom. Ima take y'all back to y'alls room. Lets go."

"Wait can't we stay in one of the guest rooms?" I asked him, he shook his head and grabbed his keys.

"Please daddy. It would be like owing me a favor."

"And what favor do I owe you?" He asked putting his hands on hips.

"Remember that time I asked you to do a certain thing for me and you said you'd owe me later for not doing it? Well now's your chance."

He sighed, "Fine but don't go nowhere without telling me first. Damn, just get out my fucking room." He mumbled that last part. Me and Ciara gathered our clothes and followed him down the hall to the room. "Don't leave this fucking room. Text me if y'all need anything. I'm locking the door." He left out and I heard the door lock click.

**

"Are you gay or not?" I asked Ciara, propping myself up on my elbows.

"No." I simply answered. She snickered. "What?"

"You say you're not gay. Then what was that?" She said referring to what just had happened between us.

I thought about it for a minute. "I guess I just got caught up in the moment. But if I had the chance to do it again, I definitely would." I smiled as I crawled on her lap.

"You don't need to start something you're not gon finish."

"Who said I didn't wanna start anything."

~~~

What y'all think about Ciara and Onika? Is Chris jealous of their new relationship? Comment please. 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Be breezy!