Prologue

Christopher Maurice Brown

I walked down the steps of my million dollar mansion to the cold basement where I kept them. My keys jingled with every step I took. My heavy boots beat against the ground quietly as I opened the basement door. I closed it behind me, using the biggest key to lock it. I couldn't let anyone find out about this. It shall remain a secret until I figure out what I'll do in the future. I looked at the multiple doors, trying to figure out who will be my victim tonight. I licked my lips, just thinking about all the fun I'm gonna have tonight.

I finally decided on room 3. She was the feistiest one out of them all. I know their names but for now I, I won't mention them. I walked towards the door, picking the right key to unlock it. I was guessing the other girls heard me because two of them started banging on the door and yelled at me. "Let us out you son of a bitch!" I chuckled, shaking my head entering the room. She was lying on her side, her back was facing me. I smirked, making my way over to the bed. I leaned down and inhaled her scent.

"Mm, wake up, beautiful." I spoke. When she didn't move, I gripped her waist furiously, causing her to twitch. I leaned to her ear, "Don't keep daddy waiting baby girl. Get..up." I growled. Her body shifted and she turned over, her expression immediately changed into a frown when she saw me. "Ugh asshole." She mumbled, I watched her sit up, allowing my eyes to roam her body. "Stop fucking looking." I grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back using one hand while using the other to caress her skin.

"Don't growl sweetie. Its not cute, especially not for a girl as sexy as you." She stared up at me with her ocean blue eyes, the frown still on her face. "Lets go. You're my victim tonight." I pulled her up off the bed. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Why m-me?"

I chuckled, "No need to be scared, baby. Its just a tease tonight. Lets go." She refused. "I said LET'S GO!" She yelped and hopped up. I handcuffed her because this one has the tendency to run away from me.

"Stay there." I ordered before turning to lock the door. I could tell she was thinking about running away. "Don't think about running again, darling. Remember what happened the last time you ran away, don't you?"

"Yes I do master."

"Master? I like that." I smiled, "lets go." I pushed her up the stone steps, closing and locking the basement door behind us. I lead her up to the master bedroom, which she should remember since she's been up here a numerous amount of time.

"Strip." I ordered, lightly pushing her on the large king sized bed.

"No." She rolled her eyes. That set a nigga off. I wrapped my hands around her small and frail neck while she gagged and tried to remove my hands. I pressed my thumb to the back of her throat then stopped, watching her gasp for air.

"You're fucking crazy!" I slapped her and she flipped her hair out her face. Ion like bein called crazy.

"Don't call me crazy, now I'm gonna go get the shower ready. When I get back, I'm gonna un-cuff you so you can get undressed. Okay?" I lightly pecked the side of her face and left the room and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

>>>

"Hurry up, I don't have all night." I said snapping my fingers. She undressed slowly, stumbling because she kept glancing up at me. She stood in front of me, her hand was covering her small pussy. I stripped out of my pants and t-shirt and pulled her in the shower with me.

"Back up." She scrunched up her face and backed her into the door. I stared down at her, my hand creeping its way between her legs. The water splashed on us, we were now beyond soaking wet. Without warning, I pushed a long finger in her pussy and watched her make all types of faces while I continued to pump at a steady pace. "Ss- fuck." She whispered. I bit my lip, pushing another finger in, pumping faster. "Slow down, damn."

"Shut up." I growled, speeding up the pace. "Cum." I whispered, biting her earlobe.

"Fuck!" She screamed, erupting on my fingers. I pulled them out and sucked off her juices, "You taste good ma." She blushed a candy apple red and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and slid in with no hesitation. I knew I was in her stomach.

"Fuck, too deep. Pull out!"

"Ah ah, I'm in control right now baby. Take this shit girl!" I said thrusting hard. She felt good but I wasn't supposed to be going thus slow so I pulled out, made her face the glass and pushed myself in from the back. "Ahh!" I bit into her neck, grinding against her small round ass. "Mm oh Chris!"

"Say my name, baby. Say it!"

"I- I can't! I'm cu-"

"SAY IT!"

"BIG DADDY!" I pulled out spilling my seed in my hand. No kids for me. She fell to her knees, right in front of my dick. I could really just plunge him into her mouth but that would be unprofessional?

"You were amazing." I smirked helping her up. She turned off the water and squeezed her hair out.

"So were you."

**

I took her back downstairs to the basement. Once I pushed her door open, she turned around and faced me. "What?"

"No goodnight kiss?" Ion usually kiss my girls but I'a make an exception from time to time. I leaned down and once our lips connected, she kneed me in the nuts and I hurdled over, groaning in pain. She ran past me but I grabbed her by her hair just in time and slung her against the wall, squeezing her neck between my hands. "Why the fuck did you do that? You're so stupid!"

"L-let g-go." She strained, I tightened my grip as she continued to struggle. Once she stopped breathing, I let go and her body fell to the floor. I bent down and pushed her hair out of her face. "You should've listened baby." I kissed her cheek and dragged her in the corner where no one would notice her. I'll discard of the body tomorrow.

But for now, I gotta find another girl. And I know just the one in mind.

~~~

Can you guys tell me what you think of this story?

I've been thinking about this story for a while, and I finally got the courage to write it. This may be my last time writing a new story because I think I've lost my touch to write. What do you guys think?

Anyways, if you like it, comment and vote. If not, don't. If I don't get at least 20+ votes and 5+ comments on this one chapter, I'm just gonna stop writing on Wattpad altogether. Be breezy!