Chapter 16

Onika Tanya Maraj

I looked around for a way to get out of this office. I found Chris's car keys on the seat of his chair so I stuffed them in my pocket.

The moaning outside of the door for louder, I wondered who that was. I pulled down every poster that was on the wall, praying that I would find a window. The third poster that I pulled down revealed some light. Thank god.

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Fuck!! Ahh!!!" Robyn screamed for the third time after me making her cum. She collapsed on her the desk and I watched her chest heave up and down.

"Damn you sexy ma." I nibbled on her ear. "You know you mine now right?"

"I know. And I don't mind." She smiled, caressing my cheek. Before I could slide back in, I heard something in my office crash. "What was that?!" She yelled sitting up.

"Ion know." I pulled my pants up and unlocked the door, Onika wasn't handcuffed to the chair no more and the window that I had covered up was broken. "Shit, fuck!!"

"What's wrong, what's goin on?"

I patted my pockets. "Can I borrow your car? As soon as I'm done with it, I'll bring it back."

She put the keys in my hands and I ran out of the classroom.

Onika Tanya Maraj

I kept my eyes on the road as I clutched onto the steering wheel tightly. I was headed to my house, I was gonna get some clothes and leave. I was gonna drive to another state and pray that Chris forgets about me. I pulled into my driveway and didn't hesitate to hop out and run up on the porch. I removed the mat and picked up the spare key.

I unlocked the door, pushing it open and top toeing inside. I closed the door and looked around. It was the same way it had been the day Chris kidnapped me. I shook away the memories and made my way upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and headed straight for the closet. I pushed the boxes of shoes out of the way to the money I had been saving from what my mama and daddy been sending me. I grabbed a suitcase from under the bed and stuffed the money in along with some clothes and two pairs of shoes.

Most of my relatives lived in North Carolina, so I knew I could go live out there with my aunt and uncle before getting in touch with my mother and father. I know they are beyond worried since its been months since I talked to them.

I went to the kitchen. I had a landline instead of a house phone for when the power goes out. I picked it up, there was no dialtone. I tried flicking on the kitchen light, it didn't come on. I looked out of the living room window and noticed an unfamiliar car on my lawn. Who's was that.

"Onika..." I heard him say, please no. Anybody but him. I placed the phone back on the hook and backed into the kitchen counter, looking all around me. "You actually thought you were going to get away that easily?"

I began to grow more and more frightened. I didn't know where this nigga was, so that meant he could jump out from anywhere and do god knows what to me. "Did you?" He repeated.

I eased over to the knives. As I reached for he said, "I wouldn't touch that if I were you."

I got the courage to say something. "Where are you?" I asked looking all around.

"Believe me, I'm closer than you think."

"Just tell me.. or are you too much of a coward to do so?"

"Oh I got plans for you baby. Keep talking, your mouth will continue to get you in trouble."

"Oh really? How about this, you're just a bitch ass nigga who's afraid of a little woman like me kicking your ass."

"You think you tough. But wait till I get a hold of you."

I eased over more by the knives. "I don't see you doing shit. You must don't got the balls to do anything."

"Not so sure about that!" I was grabbed by my neck and forced against the wall, he came out of nowhere. He lifted me from the floor so that my feet weren't touching it anymore.

"S-stop." I strained to get his hands from around my neck, my vision was getting blurry and before I knew it, I felt myself being slung onto the my dinner table. That shit hurt like a muhfucka.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Onika!! I tell you to obey me everyday and you continue to do whatever the fuck you want! You lucky yo ass is still breathing because if you wasn't my student, I woulda fuckin killed yo ass right then and there! Get up!"

I struggled to roll on my side and catch my breath. "GET THE FUCK UP!!" I held onto my throat, coughing and gasping for air. My body was sore, I couldn't feel my back, I couldn't feel my right leg and I had a bruise on my neck due to the fact that I was light as hell.

I could barely move, let alone talk back to this nigga. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me outside.

Ciara Princess Harris

I sat on the sofa, flipping through a magazine when Chris burst through the door with Onika on his shoulder. "Oh my god, what happened!" I jumped up.

"Ciara stay out of it." He growled and threw her on the other couch.

"Stay out of it? Chris, she could be dead." I kneeled down beside her. I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Why the fuck do you care Ciara, you hate this damn girl."

"I don't hate her. Chris, what the fuck did you do?"

"Why are you worried about it? I suggest you tone your voice down before you get hurt."

"Who's gon hurt me? Cause it damn sho ain't gon be you."

"Ciara don't make pimp slap yo ass. I said don't worry about it, leave it at that."

I shot him death flares before going back by Onika and tried to wake her up.

~~~

I know I been behind with these updates but here is your chapter. 15+ votes and 10+ comments for the next chapter. Be breezy!