Chapter 2

Christopher Maurice Brown

I never knew she would do things like this. She's so controlling, she's dominant, this is a side of her I've never seen before. She was basically on top of me, her hips moving from side to side, back and forth, she's skilled. A fistful of her honey brown hair in my fist, and a few hickeys on the side of her neck.

"Please don't stop." She whispered. I dragged my tongue up and down the side of her neck and whispered, "I won't." Knowing I ain't got a lot of time, I came to my senses and gripped her waist tightly, lifting her up and slamming her back down on my dick. "SHIT!" She screamed, that was the most beautiful sound ever. 

"Shh or you'll wake the other girls." I covered her mouth to muffle her screams, like that was gon help. Soon I heard banging on the walls and they were screamin' at us. 

"Shut the fuck up! We tryna sleep!" But of course we ignored them. She lifted her head back up and stared into my eyes, I could feel her walls tighten around me. "Don't do that Bey." I groaned shutting my eyes. 

"Its uncontrollable." She spoke. I felt a knot form in my stomach, I was bout to cum. 

"Fuck girl."

"I'm cumming Chris! Oh!"

"Cum baby. Cum!" I growled. "Ah yes!" Her back arched further into me as we both came at the same time. I shuddered and shut my eyes for a minute, then I flicked them open when I realized I had to get back to work. "Bey you gotta get up. I gotta go back to work." I mumbled tapping the side of her thigh. She mumbled something and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I forgot she likes to cuddle after sex. I groaned, "Man Beyonce Ion got time for this shit. Get up!" I yelled throwing her off me. She hit the wall and threw the pillow at me. I stood up and back handed her across the face. She held her cheek, her hair was covering her face. I picked my pants up off the floor, pulled them on and looked over at Beyonce who was weeping. I pushed her hair out of her face. "Um baby look I'm sorry for hitting you. Its all out of anger, trust me."

"Then why do you do it? Why are you doing this to us?!" I briefly closed my eyes and kissed her temple. "Bye baby. I'll be home later on."

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

I ran up to the door, jiggling the doorknob to see if he forgot to lock it. Luckily it opened. I waited till his footsteps faded away to go upstairs. The curtains were wide open, so I crouched down behind the couch and watched as he got in his car and backed out the driveway. I made sure he was down the street before I ran up the steps and into the large hallway of this confusing ass house. I looked at the many roomon this floor. I remember where his room was. I walked down to the end of the hall and opened his bedroom door. I closed it behind me and loked around for any keys or something that would help me break out of here. I opened the closet door and rummaged through the many boxes of jordans he had. Nothing was here. "Shit." I mumbled. I made sure everything was where it was when I found it and left the room. I found another room, a room I had never seen before. I pushed the door open and examined it. It was a study. I approached the large desk and sat in his spinning chair before rummaging through the drawers. I didn't find any keys, but I found pictures...and notes. Notes about us.

Here was mine.

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

23 years old

Single

Goes to the coffee shop every morning

Long honey brown hair, lightskin

This was weird. He even knows my fears.

Has a fear of spiders and snakes

I looked at the picture. It was a picture of me when my parents threw me a do over prom. How did he get this? I sat them back in the drawer and looked at the pictures of the other girls. Jhene, Ciara and the girl he killed, Janine. He's obviously been doing this a long time. He lied to us. I put the pictures back and looked through the other drawers. Still didn't find any keys. Goddamn it. The windows were locked. I really gotta get out of here. I ran down to the kitchen because I was hungry. He didn't give us dinner last night. I looked through the refrigerator and took out a lefover hamburger he had. He won't notice that its gone. I warmed it up and chugged my mouth.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I was sitting at my desk watching Beyonce run all through my house. I didn't lock her door on purpose. I jsut wanted to see  if she was gon be a good girl and stay in her room. Now that I see she's not, I'm gonna have to punish her tonight. It was almost time for me to go home, thank the Lord, because these damn kids is getting on my nerves. I slipped my phone back into my jacket pocket and continued to teach my class.

35

I was packing up when Robyn, one of my co workers, decides to pay me a visit. "Hey Mr. Brown." She smiles and embraces me into a hug.

"You know after class, you can call me Chris right?"

"I know. But I like calling you Mr. Brown."

"Well please don't. That shit make me feel old. What ya need ma?" I asked her as I continued to pack my stuff up.

"Well, I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for drinks."

I chuckled. "Nah baby. Not tonight. Tonight I got some business to handle."

"What, you got a lil girlfriend already?"

"No Robyn. You know I'm ot one to committo a relationship. But if it was with a specific person, maybe I'd consider it." I smirked as I looked at her up and down. She blushed and smiled. "Well, okay. I'll see you tomorrow lil boy."

"I aint' no lil boy. Get that out ya head."

"Whatever. Bye."

I watched her as she walked out. Now Robyn is beautiful is beautiful. I've really considered of adding her to my 'collection', but I got my eyes set on Onika. I wonder what would happen if I did a lil research on both of them to see what I like.

>>>

"I told you not to leave the room!" I growled as I used one of my whips to hit Beyonce. I told her she was going to get punished when I got home. "Get on your knees, princess." I said removing the muzzle from her mouth and untied her wrists. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs off of the little cart I had brought down and cuffed her wrists. She got on her knees and I unbuckled my pants, letting them fall down to my ankles. CJ immediately sprang up and she quietly whimpered. "Don't be scared baby girl." I rubbed the tip up against her pink lips, she turned her head to prevent me from shoving him in her mouth. "Look up at me, sweetie," she looked up and I forcefully shoved my dick in her mouth. If she sucks, she won't choke. She should know that by now.

~~~

Chris is freaky and crazy huh? Robyn and Onika are going to be in the story from now on. Vote and comment for me please. 15+ votes and 5+ comments for another update guys. Also, in the media are the girls and the room they are in.

Beyonce is in room 1

Ciara is in room 2

Jhene is room 4

Anyways, be breezy!