Chapter 10

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I stared into his eyes as his tongue slipped between my second set of lips. His eyes were filled with lust as his tongue thrusted slowly in and out of me. I held on to the back of his head as I propped myself up using my other hand. I can't believe I let this man talk me into getting naked and letting him eat me out by the pool.

"You taste great ma." He complimented as he wiped his mouth. He pulled me back into the pool and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was fully naked, as for him, he still had on his trunks. But not for long. "You said you had whips and shit here. I ain't see them."

"Well they're in the basement. But I don't think you're ready for that. I'm like the woman version of Christian Grey."

"Mm, kinky. I like that type of shit in a woman." His eyes were low. I managed to slip my hand in his trunks and wrapped my hand around him. "Hold on ma, how you gon just catch me off guard like that?"

"Just like you did me. Just relax. I promise you'll like it." I said sweetly, admiring the expression on his face.

I moved my hand up and down slowly. I studied his facial expressions as I stroked him. "Damn ma. Speed it up a bit. Don't tease me." He groaned.

"Shh, I'm the one who's in control. Let me do it." I whispered in his ear. I nibbled on his earlobe while he snaked his hands down to my butt. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine.

I removed my hand and looked up at him with wide eyes.

Onika Tanya Miraj

"Ciara I promise you I want nothing to do with Chris. You can have that crazy bastard." I frowned crossing my arms over my chest, we had been sitting in this living room for an hour and a half talking about Ciara's boyfriend.

"Then why is he showing you so much attention?"

"How am I supposed to know?! He just likes me better I guess." I mumbled, she shot me a look then turned away. "I'm not trying to steal him away from you, Ciara, I would never do that to anyone."

"How am I supposed to know that? I don't know you."

Christopher Maurice Brown

The headboard beat up against the wall, Robyn was clawing at my back with them sharp ass nails she had. I was definitely enjoying this moment. "God, yes!" She screamed in my ear, her moans were absolute bliss.

I grabbed her leg and sat it on my shoulder, thrusting deeper than before. "Fuck, too deep! T-too deep!"

I don't even remember how we ended up here, I remember going to the kitchen and the living room, but no memory of this. "Shit, say my name, ma." I groaned. I looked at her face, her eyes were halfway open. "Say it!"

"Chris! God!"

"That's not my name!" I screamed, plunging myself back into her wet core. "Say it!"

"Daddy, shit!!" Her back arched into my chest as we both climaxed at the same time. My back humped over as the knot in my stomach slowly faded away. I slid out slowly, practically teasing her. "Don't tease baby boy."

I smiled, rolling on the side of her. She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist when she cuddled with me.

Ciara Princess Harris

"Get off of me!" I screamed tryna get Onika off of me. I don't know what happened, but she said something to me, I ended up slapping her and we started fighting.

"Let me go!" I yelled again, I hit her in the stomach and she let go and I scratched her in the face. She slapped me pushed me against the wall.

I felt a pair wrap around my waist and pull me back. I screamed and kicked until I fell on the floor. I flipped my hair and charged for her again. "Ahh you stupid bitch!!" I grabbed her by her hair and slung her around on the floor.

Just as I was about to go by her, somebody grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen. "Get off me!" I screamed, breaking free of Chris's grip.

"Ciara what the fuck are you doing?"

"Me?! What are you doing, telling them other bitches you love them!"

"Who told you that?"

"Jhene. I thought you loved me! Me! I guess that was a lie too." I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

He grabbed me by my arm. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Who you think you talking to? Now I told you I loved you, why won't yo stupid ass believe me?!" He growled.

I slapped him across the face. He slapped me back, sending me halfway across the kitchen. I looked at him, trying so hard to hold back my tears. Without thinking, I reached for the knife on the counter and put it to his neck.

"What you gon do with that?" He laughed, what was so funny?

"I'm about to cut your fucking throat!" I yelled at him. He smiled and rolled us over, now he was holding the knife at my throat.

"Listen up, dumb ass, and I'm only saying this shit once. You are going to her along with them other girls or I will slut your damn throat, understand?!"

I gulped. "Understand?!" I quickly nodded my head. The knife clattered on the floor and he got off of me. "Get up, you're about to apologize."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Lets go!" I sucked my teeth and took his hand. He led me out of the kitchen and back to the living room where Beyoncé and Jhene were comforting her.

"Onika, Ciara has something she wants to say." He looked over at me. I rolled my eyes and thought about some stuff to say. Guess I should keep it short and simple.

"Onika, I'm sorry for trying to hurt you. I hope you accept this apology."

She sighed as she held her neck. "Yea."

Chris smiled at us and pulled me into a hug and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

This ain't over between us though.

~~~

Now we see there's gon be a lil drama between Ciara and Onika huh? How was this chapter, good, bad? Comment your thoughts.

Also, I'm featuring in a new story on @KiarraXDia page. It's not published yet but will be soon so if you'd check that out for me, I'd really appreciate it. 20+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!