Chapter 19

Onika Tanya Maraj

I tossed and turned in bed, but I just couldn't get comfortable without Ciara in my arms. I wonder what's taking her so long.

I pushed the blanket from over me and slipped my robe on along with my pink slippers. I walked downstairs slowly, looking around for her. I didn't see her. Maybe she was in the kitchen getting a snack.

I walked in and saw her necklace on the floor near the refrigerator. I picked it up and slipped it in my pocket. I looked at the boot prints on the floor. They were wet, it looked like someone just came in. The door was still locked and I didn't see any sign of forced entry.

"Ciara, don't play with me like this. Yo ass betta not jump out from nowhere." I said looking around. No answer. I looked out of the kitchen window, no one was there. Crash! I jumped.

This is the part in every scary movie where some dumb goes and check out the scary ass noise. But not me, I'm bout to call the damn police or somebody. I went over to the landline on the wall. There was no dialtone. I started getting real scared now.

I pulled a knife from the kitchen drawer and walked back to the living room. The carpet was wet and the tracks were leading downstairs to the basement. I hated going down there. Maybe Ciara's down there tho. Guess it wouldn't hurt to look.

Ciara Princess Harris

"Where's your little girlfriend now huh? She not coming to save you?" Chris whispered in my ear, I turned my head and panted. Where is Onika? She should be here by now. "You're so beautiful baby. I'm gonna make you wish you never left me." He kissed my cheek, then my neck before ripping open the shirt I had on. I whimpered and turned my head but he forced me to look at him.

"Don't look away, if you do, I'm gonna make this shit hurt worse." He growled at me, I nodded quickly and watched him slide my panties off.

I tried to remove the rope from around my wrists but this nigga tied them up too tight. I struggled to move away but it didn't work. "Stop moving." He mumbled in my ear. A tear slid down my cheek as he entered himself inside of me. I hated this feeling. "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he continued to kiss on me.

Christopher Maurice Brown

"You want me to stop?" I asked Ciara, most likely she would say yes. She nodded. "No I'm gonna show you who you belong to. I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life."

She was crying her eyes our and I knew this shit was painful, but I have to remind this girl that she belongs to me. She's mine and she always will be.

"Ciara?" I heard Onika say. Good thing I was over in a corner because she would've freaked if she had seen me. I pulled out of Ciara and pulled my pants up.

"Shh, don't make a sound or I'll kill the bitch in front of you." I held my knife behind my back as I turned the corner to see Onika halfway down the steps. "Hello Onika."

"C-chris? What are you doing here?" I knew she frightened.

"I was looking for you and Ci. You two have been hiding from me. Why is that?" I asked as I walked up two of the steps, she backed up.

"You're crazy Chris. You need help."

I chuckled, "I need help? Is that what you think?"

"That's what I know. Where's Ciara?"

"We were just having some fun. You should join us. Come on." I walked up one more and she reached into her pocket. "What you reaching for, baby girl?"

"Get back." She said and pulled out a glock 19. "I'm not afraid to shoot you."

"Shoot me then. If you're not afraid." I smirked as I moved towards her.

"Don't try me Chris." I noticed her grip the gun tighter. She's not gonna pull the trigger.

"Pull the trigger Nika. End it because I know you're tired of me. Just go ahead. Do it!" I yelled charging towards her. Boom!

Onika Tanya Maraj

Chris rolled down the steps. I dropped the gun and ran towards him, I leaned down to see if he was breathing. He wasn't. Its over. Finally over.

"Ciara! Ciara!" I screamed. I heard her muffled screams coming from around the corner. I ran to where the sounds were coming from and found her on the floor, her mouth taped shut and her hands and feet were tied up. "Oh my god." I said going over to her.

I ripped the tape from her mouth and hugged her tightly. "You're okay?"

"Yea, if you hadn't have come, he would've raped me." She sighed, I untied her hands and feet and helped her up. "Where is he?"

"He's dead. Let's go. We gotta call the police." She followed me around the corner and Chris wasn't on the floor anymore. "What the fuck?!"

"What?!"

"He's gone! He was just right here!"

"Let's just go to a hotel. Its not safe here."

"Where is that nigga?" I mumbled to myself. She pulled me upstairs where we saw trails of blood and muddy footprints leading to the door.

"Shit, he's gone. Go get dressed, I'll be up there in a minute."

"No I don't want you to be alone. Come on." I sighed and she pulled me upstairs with her.

I pulled a suitcase from out of the closet and slung it onto the bed. I opened the dresser drawers and slung my clothes inside. "What hotel are we gonna go to?" I asked Ciara.

"Somewhere far. I'll figure it out in the car.

Bzz, click.

It got dark. "Ciara?"

~~~

What happened? Where is Chris? Comment and vote for me. 25+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!