Miss you

(Media picture is a pic of me!!!)
hey babes !!!!  this is an end to my book !!!!  i honestly love you guys so much each and every view , vote , and comment !!!! this book has so much memories for me because a few friends helped me write some chapters believe it or not!!!!! i am so amazed at how much views i have got on this book and i hope to write book 2!!! im not sure!! maybe ill start a new book !! maybe ill continue !!! we'll just have to wait for the future !!!

I started this book in the summer of 2015!!! and i updated everyday!!!! ( i had no life and im ok with that )

i had nothing better to do in summer so one of my friends started writing a book called ''the green door ''and i was fascinated!! !i decided to download wattpad on my ipod and started reading a bunch of magcon and ariana grande fanfics!!! i was fascinated by how actual people wrote these fanfics!!! i cant believe that there are actual people behind the screen!! i mostly write through my iPod because i like to write in front of different scenery!!! 

i honestly am so happy with my writing. It makes me feel like im actually doing something productive in my life. not even school makes me feel that way!!! i hate school to the max!! i honestly would kill myself if i wasn't scared!! Its that weird!!! or run away but im way to much of a pussy to do that!!!! My parents, cousins, and friends know about my book and are really proud of me!! I actually shared some stuff that I didn't even tell my best friend!!! I am so sad that this is my last update to my first official book!!! I am so sad and happy. I'm bipolar about this event. Please don't steal my ideas on this book but you can take a few bits. I don't mind but not completely. I love you guys.

Know that i am always here and i am going to work on another project really soon so dont give up on me and my account !!! most importantly my books ...

please follow me on instagram and twitter: krisona1977 

dm me on anyone of those and i will 100% reply.
I LOVE YOU BABES SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME STAY BEAUTIFUL AND HONEST!!! 
Love you babes 😘💕🙌🏻
Farewell...