Choice

previeousely on Meetng Magcon

Ariana's pov
What has my life become?!?!! I think I lead on a bunch of guys!!!
Good am I a hoe now !!!
Why am I so dumb?!?!!
I plop down on the floor and brought my knees into my chest.
I start balling my eyes out , thinking about what I have done to our relationships. I don't want to face the world right now.
I hear the door open but I didn't want to look up because I was to embarrassed.
" Ari it's ok ... Matt went to go look for Cameron " I hear a voice that I loved the most.
A friendly , lovely, calming , voice.
" Shawn where did cam and Matt go?!" I asked as Shawn held me in his arms and let me sob into his t-shirt.
" Matt found him it's ok !!" Shawn said hugging me tighter.
" Shawn in scared. Did I ruin all of our friendship?!" I said crying harder.
" Ari stop crying. I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart" I heard another voice say that seemed like it was coming from the door.
I get out of me and shawns hug and see what seems like a really drunk Cameron.
" Cameron..." I was speechless. He came closer to me took my hands.
" Ari ... I really like you. I want the best for you. I don't care who you pick as long as your happy. Just know that" cam said and I could smell alcohol in his breath.
"I'm sorry cam " I apologize.
" no I'm sorry I shouldn't have screamed at you. " cam said arguing with me.
" Ari I'm also sorry " Matt said coming into the room and stood next to cam.
" Ari you have to choose who you like and want to date unless you don't like any of us like that.." Shawn said and all the guys came in and I am overwhelmed.
They all like me in that way?!?!
" I-um-... " I stutter.
I really don't want to disappoint any of them.
" I'm sorry if your upset about my choice " I apologize.
" it's ok Ari all of us support your choices and will be happy for you no matter what. " Taylor reassures me.
" but if the guy you pick does anything bad to you the rest of us will beat the living crap out of him. " Nash said and we all laugh.
" I like..."

*____________________________________*

Ariana's pov

" Ari do you want to tell us tomorrow or another time.." Jack G suggested.

I nod my head because that's exactly what i want .

if you were in my shoes i bet you would have done the same thing.

The guys start exiting my room and Cam looked a lot more sober now. As he was about to leave my arm tugged his signalling him that i wanted him to stay with me .

" Do you want me to stay with you?"

i nod my head pulling him over to my bed.

We both climb under the sheets and he pulled me close to his chest .

" Ari who do you like?"

I lift my head up so i was looking into cam's chocolate brown eyes that were twinkling from the moon rays.

" I think i might know who i like.." i reply .

" Can you tell me... i promise i wont tell anyone .." cam whispered.

Am i ready to tell someone?

Is this going to ruin any of our friendship?

NO!! ari stop thinking about what's going to happen and just do it !!!

( insert Sheila Buff "Just do it " meme)

" only if you want to tell me ." cam said breaking me out of my thoughts.

" i like you cam.." i mumble looking down.

I could feel heat growing on my cheeks .

"Wait... What did you say?"

cam sounded confused .

Does he not feel the same way about me??

" I said I like you Cameron" i reply but this time more confidently.

"I like you too Ari... I like you a lot." Cam said putting his warm hands cupping my cheeks.

Does he really like me ?!?!!?!

Is this a joke?!?!?

Cam leans slowly and so do I.

Our lips finally meet and they moved in sync.

Our lips were almost perfect for each other!!!

i felt like everything in the world just stopped and we two were the only ones in the whole entire world.

"ummm"

me and cam pull away fast and see all the boys standing at the door .

" So you like cam..." Jack j asked unsure.

"yup" i said looking down .

" well im happy for you guys!!!" matt said jumping on the bed.

wow!! they're actually supportive!!!

" you guys aren't mad at all?" cam asked confused.

"Nah. There's plenty of fish in the sea my friend!!!" Taylor said and they all come and sit on my bed.

i am actually surprised that i didn't hurt any of them and they didn't look hurt.

i don't know how they actually feel about me liking Cameron but i hope its good.

Hey babes did you like this chapter

Instagram : krisona1977

twitter: krisona1977

love you babes

So most comments said Cameron!! I am just giving what the people want!!!!!