Oh canada

Ariana's pov:
Today was the day I was reunited with my family and Canada!! I didn't have any friends in Canada except for my only friend " jake" but the thing is he is deaf... I learned sign language because of him, he is my best friends and I love him... As a friend of course!!!
I climb out of bed and go and take a shower. I put on a pair of denim shorts a white and black striped crop top,with a fake leather backpack. I put my hair in my signature ponytail, and got my suitcase. I went downstairs and saw the guys sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey guys are you ready to head to the airport!?!"
"Ya?!"they said in unison, which made me giggle. We head out the door and loaded the limo with our suitcases and left to the airport.
I knew that we were going to have so much fun at my mom and dads house in Canada.
I put headphones in my ears and got my laptop out to write an essay.

" are you writing another essay?!?" Cameron chuckled.
" ya, I'm writing one about animal cruelty and veganisum "( I don't know 😂😂)..
" how do you find writing essays fun !?" Taylor asked.
" well I just like writing and I have a lot to say about a topic so I like to write it out in a essay" I explained.
" read one out to us" Matt said in a really cheery voice.
"Ok"
I read out my essay on chemicals on food.
I finished reading my essay and the boys looked confused.
" you don't get anything I said right " I said.
"Ya" they said in unison. I love it when they say stuff in unison, it made me giggle each time. We finally made it to the place where private jets are. ( I don't know what those places are called) I am glad that we went on my dads private jet because we had private beds. I could never sleep in a chair in a normal plane. We boarded the jet and some of them were vineing as we got on the jet. I sat in one of the booths sipping on orange juice and tweeting on my phone about random things. As I was about to go and see what the guys were doing they all came in my booth and sat next to me. We watched a bunch of movies like, the lion king , the fault in our stars, and a bunch of horror movies because those were my favourite. I was sitting beside Matt and Shawn. Shawn was always so nice to me and so was Matt. Matt was always hyper and I love that about him and Shawn was always so relatable. One time me and Shawn were talking about the most Canadian thing we did when we were little and I told him that the most Canadian thing I did was leave peanut butter out for the house hippo!!
( only Canadians will understand that, if you and go search up on YouTube " house hippo advertisement" it's the most cutest thing in the world)
I could feel my eyes get heavier and heavier by the minute soon I feel asleep on Shawns lap and Matt and the others were holding on to my legs.
These guys were doing something to me and I actually like it....

Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?
Instagram: krisona1977
Twitter: krisona1977
Love you babes 😘 💕 🙌🏻