Leading on

Cameron's pov
I can't believe I kissed Ari. I have kissed her before but this time she kissed me too... Why did I have to mess up my chances with her by kissing Madison!!!! She dated me , Hayes, jack g, and carter. She's just a little slut that that dates everyone in sight. UGH I HATE HER . But I don't know why I kissed her back while I was on a date with my dream girl. It breaks me apart just to think about it.
Ari was sleeping on my shoulder peacefully, she looked like a angel, she was over all perfect.
I look it the window and saw the guys talking while bringing bags of Chipotle.
" dude why is she sleeping we have to eat?" Nash whispered trying not to wake Ari up.
" she was crying and ran to the car and we talked the she fell asleep on my shoulder " I explain.
" why was she crying?" Nash asked.
" she felt bad for putting that guy in jail" I said kissing Ariana's cheek and she nuzzled her head deeper into my shoulder.
" we'll wake her up when we get home " Shawn suggested and we all agree.
Taylor was driving and put on the song " take care by Somo "
(Really good song by the way!!)
And put it on low volume.
While we were driving home there was a speed bump. Ari's head went onto shawns shoulder and she groaned.
" hey are you ok ?" Shawn asked playing with her hair. She nodded and nuzzled her face into his neck.
------
" Ari were home " Shawn said trying to wake her up.
She groaned and put her arms around his neck.
" do you want me to carry you inside ?" Shawn asked and a bit of jealousy was burning in me.
She nodded and Shawn picked her up bridal style. She put her arms around his neck.
I climb out of the car and follow behind.
Shawn plopped her down on the couch and she grabbed the nearest couch pillow and cuddled with it. I giggle at her and Nash jumps on top of her and screams.
" WAKE UP ARIANA GRANDE !!" Nash screamed. She pushed Nash off of her and yawned we all laugh and she later back down drifting back to sleep.
" GET UP OR I'LL GO THROUGH YOU UNDERWEAR DRAWER AND RAPE YOU !!" SAMMY screamed into her ear and she just turned around ignoring him.
" fine I guess I'll have to go though your drawers " SAMMY said running up the stairs  and Ari sprung up and chased after jackg. 
Ariana's pov
" STOP SAMUAL " I scream running after him.
" STOP SAMMY !!!" I scream entering my room and I saw nobody then the door closed behind me.
" are you actually going to rape me because I will actually break your nose!!" I said putting my fists up and Sammy laughs.
" no I just want to talk " he said sittin down and I sat down beside him.
" are you and Cameron a thing?!" Sammy asked and I took some time to think.
" no we aren't. I don't know " I said laying down.
" then why were you guys kissing in the car " Sammy asked laying down with me.
" I don't know it just happened. " I said turning towards him and he did the same.
He started to lean in and I hesitate if I should too.
Our lips finally meet and we moved in sync. I felt sparks.
I pulled away realizing what I was leading Sammy , and Cameron on.

" I'm sorry Sammy I'm just leading you and cam on. I just realized. I'm sorry" I said getting up and went to the bathroom to change into pjs.
I go downstairs and ate my chipotle then went back upstairs and see Sammy , Cameron, Shawn, and Nash in my bed.
" guys we need to sleep go back to your beds.  " I said yawning and then Shawn picks me up and gently puts me beside him and slipped his arms around my waist.  Cameron was sleeping on the other side of me.
" I really like you Ari" cam whispered only loud enough for me to hear.
Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?
Instagram: krisona1977
Twitter:krisona1977
Love you babes 😘💕🙌🏻
2 chapters in a row that mean tomorrow I might not post a chapter!! 😢 I'll try my best!! Leave me questions you want to know about me and I might do another Q&A !!! I really like doing those!!