Babys

Ariana's pov
I woke up with cam's arms wrapped around my waist. I get out of his grasp and grab my clothes and go to the washroom to take a shower.
After my shower I put on one of Nash's sweaters , Nike black leggings ,one of matts beanies , and white vans. I walk out and I grab my penny board and went outside. I left a note saying that I went for a stroll before I left.
I put my penny board down and start riding down the street toward Starbucks.
After a few minutes I got to Starbucks. I order and sat in a booth drinking and went on my phone. Then someone sat across from me.
I look up from my phone and see Matt sitting there.
" hey mind if I join you?"  Matt asked putting his chin in the palm of his hands.
" I don't mind at all. What are you doing out now?" I asked.
" I just wanted to get some fresh air I guess. How about you ?" Matt asked taking a sip of his drink.
" same. " I said taking a sip of my drink.
" guess this is our second day of exploring then !" Matt said taking his phone out to call one of the guys and tell them that me and Matt are going to be out this whole day exploring.
" I guess we are !" I replied.
After Matt called them we finished our drinks and went outside and started riding the opposite way we went last time we explored.
" what are we going to see today Dora ?" Matt joked.
" let's ask map" I say sarcastically.
Me and Matt laugh. 
We talked what we did as little kids and I had to explain to Matt what the " house hippo" was.
( only Canadians know who the " house hippo" is. !😉😉search it up its a commercial)
" I still don't get it " Matt said.
" ok I'll show you the commercial!" I said and we stop by a convince store. We sit on a picnic table. I took my phone out and went on Google and searched up house hippo.
After I showed him the commercial he understood why I loved it so much.
" its so damn cute. Now I know why you left out peanut butter for the house hippo" Matt said snapping his finger.
" ya now tell me something you did as a child. " I asked.
" umm when I watched a scary movie at night I would run to my parents room like someone was chasing me and jump In Between my parents and sleep with them" Matt said.
" wow!!  If we ever watch another scary movie you can sleep between me and my teddy bear!" I said ruffling his hair.
" thanks that helps a lot !!" Matt said kissing my cheek.
" I know a friend and I would like you to meet him? If you want ?" Matt asked.
" sure " I said and we put our penny boards down on the road and I follow Matt.
" he has such a cool voice. " Matt said.
" how cool ?" I asked.
" really cool!! He has a really deep voice in the radios or commercials. " Matt said.
" it must be cool to have a deep voice" I say in a deep voice.
"It is pretty cool" Matt said making his voice deeper then it already is.
I giggle.
" you have such a cute giggle " Matt said looking back at we with a smile.
" thanks " I said looking down at my board.
After a few seconds of talking we see a kid that looks about 4 years old crying under a tree alone. I stop and walk over to the kid.
" hey. Why are you crying. " I asked gently.
" I don't know where my parents are" the kid said crying harder.
" don't worry I'll find them for you. What's your name ?" I asked sitting next to her.
" my name is Megan " Megan said and stopped crying.
" hey Ariana. What happened?!" Matt said coming over to me and Megan.
" Megan lost her parents. Also Megan my name is Ariana grande and this is Matthew Espinosa" I said.
" are you guys a coupow!?" Megan asked pronouncing couple wrong.
I laugh.
" no we aren't Megan. " I said
" I wish we were " Matt said. I slap his arm playfully.
" ok Matt you stay hear with Megan I'll go look for her parents. " I said.
Matt nodded and I left to look for her parents.
Matts pov
" why aren't you and Ariana dating? You make a good couple" Megan asked.
" I don't know. But I really like her. " I said pulling Megan on my lap.
" you should make her bonnet or something. Like spaghetti. " Megan said.
" she hates spaghetti. " I said laughing.
" how can you hate spaghetti?! " Megan said.
" I know right it's so weird " I said and I realized that I was taking good relationship advice from a 4 year old!!
" you sure know a lot for how ever old you are!" I said.
" I'm 5 years old. " Megan snapped.
Then Ariana comes back with a couple and Megan here's out of my lap and hugs them. I'm guessing it's her parents.
Ariana's pov
I found Megan's parent who were worried sick.
Megan ran up to them and hugged them tightly.
" thank you so much " Megan's parents said.
" no problem. " I said and me and Matt left. 
" Matt what is the guys name? " I asked as we made our way over to matts friends house.
" his name is jake foushee" Matt said.
" oh. I like his last name. It's fun to say. " I said and me and Matt keep saying his last name which was really funny. 
We finally came to his house and Matt rang his door bell.
A guy opened the door. I'm guessing it's jake foushee.
" hey Matt. And Ariana " Jake said.
" hey jake" I said waving.
" you know my name?" Jake said.
" yea Matt told me and he was right about the voice. That is so cool !!" I said jumping up and down. Jake and Matt giggle.
" come on guys. " jake said letting us into his house.
" let's play video games " Matt said.
" sure Ari do you know how to play ?" Jake asked.
" don't worry Jake she's actually better then Hayes!!" Matt replied for me.
" really?! No one can beat that guy !!" Jake said.
" I know right. She's basically good at everything !" Matt said.
" well that's one heck of talent!!" Jake said.
" thank you. Now let's get to playing " I said and we all run upstairs to the game room.
" let's play cod!" Matt said.
" I'm going to warn you. I'm the best at cods " Jake said.
" your on foushee. " I said competitively.
" good luck grande" Jake said handing me the controller.

i took the controller and started playing.

------

" haha i beat you!!!!" i scream jumping up and down.

"i was going easy on you!!" jake said 

" that's what they all say !" matt said and i high five him. 

" we should probably get going home now before the sun goes down!?" Matt said as we got up. 

We walked downstairs and jake let us out. 

I put my skateboard down and start riding. 

" hey wait up for me!!!" Matt shouted behind me trying to catch up . 

i stop because last time i continued riding Matt snuck up on me.

  " thank god you stopped because i would have snuck up on you like last time!!" matt said out of breath.

" i know !! Thats why i stopped." i said.

" oh, well you made a good choice" matt said and went in front of me. 

" HEY WAIT FOR ME!!!" i shout behind him. 

" catch up to me" he shouted.i hop of my board and run as fast as i could to catch up to Matt.

" hey your a really fast runner!!" MAtt said 

" i was on the track team in  middle school" i said continuing to run and i wasnt tired at all.

-------

"WERE HOME BITCHESSS!!!!!" Matt screamed 

" hey How was you adventure!?!?" Cam asked .

" GOod!! Foushee met Ari and we played cod at his house" Matt said. 

" im a bit tierd so im going to go to sleep" i said and they nod. 

i went up stairs changed into pj's and climbed into bed and toulouse was cuddling with me. 

Hey babes did you like this chapter!?!?

instagram: krisona1977

twitter: krisona1977

please read mt othere books 

vote and comment 

also if you want to know anything about me comment !! i would love to do a q&a again!!