Skateboarding

( I just got my nails did and they are so long and l can't type properly so please forgive me!!!)

Ariana's pov
I woke you by the sound of Taylor snoring.
" Taylor stop snoring " I said bopping his nose.
He just groaned and pulled me closer to his. This time he stopped snoring.
I felt my stomach rumble.
" I'm hungry " Taylor groaned and let go of me so I could get out of bed.
---
( Ariana's outfit is in the media picture thingy )
I walk down the stairs as quietly as I could and walked over to the kitchen.
I made myself a berry smoothie and went the garage that I put my pennyboard. I sip on my smoothie and put my skateboard down and started riding back and forth.
Today was the day the backup dancers come and land in Hawaii for the show I'm doing tomorrow, but they were coming tonight so I had a bunch of time before they come.
I was bored so I start singing "bang bang" the opening song for tomorrow's concert.
( midway through the song )
" hey are we bothering you ?! " I turn around and see twan , Jerome , and tez standing at the garage side door.
I stop skating.
" nah " I said shaking my head.
" just practicing for tomorrow's concert. " I said picking up my skateboard.
" we did know that you skateboard?!" Tez said and they all grabbed there skateboards from the garage.
" yup I do!!" I said and we all stood in a circle.
" it's rare for a famous girl to skateboard .." Twan said.
" ya. I skateboarded ever since I was little so I love skateboarding " I said flipping my hair.
" hey how about we all go for a stroll. " Jerome suggested and we all agreed.
We grab our skateboards and head out the door. It was pretty early so I didn't expect Kate to get up so I didn't worry about her or the others worrying about where I was, but just in case I texted cam.

We start riding down the street and talked about our interests.
" do you guys want to get lunch I'm pretty hungry?!" Jerome said in his cute French accent.
" Sure lets go to that restaurant over there "  I said pointing to a restaurant that looked like it might be Mexican. 
----
" that was a good lunch thank you " i thank the waiter and pay equally.
" we should head home it looks like it going to rain" I look up and see the sky was gray and is filled with clouds.
---
" we're home !!!" I scream as we enter the house.
" hey we made salad for lunch " Kate said hugging me.
" we already ate " twan said.
" ok scooter called and told us that the dancers are going to be here I 5 minutes.." Carter said munching on his salad.
" YAAA " I scream jumping up and down. I hear the door bell ring and I run to open it.
At the door stood all of the dancer.
" hey guys!!" I said hugging all of them. 
" hey Ari " they all say to me and I greet than to everyone.
"I'll show you guys where your rooms are. " I said and show all of them where there rooms are.
----
" dinners ready" I hear Taylor scream for downstairs.
We all run downstairs and eat our dinner which was pizza.
___
I change into pj's and climbed into bed.
Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?
Instagram: krisona1977
Twitter: krisona1977
Love you babes 😘💕🙌🏻
Sorry this chapter was short !!!