9th grade

Ariana's pov:
I finished uploading the video and I stayed in my bed reading one of my good friends Joey graceffa book in real life !!! ( it's a really good book) then all the guys come in my room and sit with me I feel like they have another question about me and it must be a bit personal but I'm ready to answer whatever they have!!!
Shawn pov:
All the boys were staring at me waiting to ask the question but I am freaking out inside I don't want to be seen as a chicken so I finally ask her the question!! " Ariana have you ever been in love"?!?!? I said she looked shocked?!? I knew I should have not asked that?!? I am regretting asking her that so fast??!?
Carters pov:
Ariana was shocked at the question?!? It was a bad idea for sure?!? She took a deep breath and started telling her story !! " I fell in love with one person in my whole life...I was in 8 th grade and I had a huge crush on a guy named Joshua.. He was one of the most popular guys at my school and he saw that I liked him and he used that up against me by being nice to me the whole 8th grade year!! When 9th grade came on the first day he humiliated my I front of the whole school!!! He made fun of my eyes and my weak lungs!!" Ariana's said !!! My eyes started watering up as well as the other guys but Ariana had a huge smile on her face!!! " I was so hurt that I locked myself in my room for 3 whole days not eating just crying my eyes out.. Then I came to conclusion that if I just don't fall in love with someone then it would never happen again so from then on I never fell in love with anyone.." Ariana said!!
Ariana's pov:
I could hear that carter Was sniffling I look up and see the guys around me with tears in my eyes but I hade a huge smile on my face!! What was wrong with me I couldn't stop smiling!!! I should be crying but I couldn't bring myself to it!! The guys group hug me and I have never felt so loved in my life!! It felt nice and warm... I seriously do love all of them they are just so understanding and nice!! Then i start to ge cheer them up by saying that I'm fine now and stuff like that but the continued to cry!!! What the hell was wrong!!!
Cameron's pov:
I can't believe that such a perfect person had such a bad first love!!! What a jerk that guy was !!! I wish I could just punch that guy in the face or kill him!! He ruined a perfectly good girls life and stopped her from loving anyone!! But I can't believe I'm still crying just crying!! Ariana probably thinks it's funny she's grin is so cute?!? I wish I could just kiss her right there in front of everyone!!! What is wrong with me?!?
Nash's pov:
It's been 29 minutes and we all are still crying?! What the hell is wrong with us ?!? Ariana is grinning so much!! We finally stop crying and hug her!! She snuggles into my neck and it feels so fucking good! Her touch is toxic to anyone!!! I can't believe this guy missed his chances with this girl!! What a stupid douchebag!!!
Hey babes did you like this chapter ?!?
Twitter: Krisona1977
Instagram: Krisona1977
Love you babes 😘 💕 🙌🏻