Secerts

Nash's pov:
I can't believe Ariana has this health problem. I think it makes her look cute but she thinks she's a freak. It's just hurts me to know that she thinks so little of herself.
Ariana's pov:
This documentary is actually really education. The guys are still upstairs and I'm starting to get worried if they are starting think low of me, but they are so nice so far. I think I should open up myself to them and not worry about what other people think.
Taylor's pov:
We are so shocked right now. I hope she's ok with sharing herself with us. " guys we should go downstairs " I say.  They all agree and we mad our way downstairs to see Ariana continue watching her documentary. It's cool how she is watching a documentary and likes to learn new things. I wonder how much languages she specks. I should ask her!!

Matts pov:
" Ariana how much languages can you speck " taylor asks!! She stared at the tv then looked at Taylor and started answering. I was actually really curious to know how much languages she could speck clearly. 
Ariana's pov:
I know how to speck clear Mandarin , Spanish, French, sign language, Italian, Hindi,Arabic,Portuguese,Russian, Japanese,German, Korean,Tamil, Thai,and Greek.
They looked at me with a look in there eyes which looked like they didn't believe me. " you don't believe me " I say! They yell out in unison NO!!! "I'll prove it to you!! Then I ask them for what to say!! " say I love pie" Nash says. Then I say I love pie in every language I know. They looked amazed at me. I felt so proud of myself for learning something when I was bored. Hard work does make you feel good in the end. 
Carters pov:
I can't believe it she actually knows 15 languages clearly!!!😻😻😻 she is so damn smart she is perfect. Even if she doesn't talk she can make you fall for her. She's toxic!!!
Hey babes I hope you liked this chapter?!?
Instagram: Krisona1977
Twitter: Krisona1977
Love you babes 😘 💕 🙌🏻