Crying

Shawns pov:
I was crying because I was falling so deep for Ariana and I know that Cameron loves her and is trying to get her to fall for her. Just knowing that I might lose her just breaks my heart!!! And then in the corner of my eye I could see Ariana coming up the stair and just saw me crying. I don't know what to do now!!!

Ariana's pov:
I saw Shawn crying. I didn't know wether to go to his room or just keep going on with my day, I've never experienced this. I decided to go and cheer him up. I get to his room and he sees me. He started to wipe his tears and tried to act normal. But he knows I saw him cry. " Shawn are you ok" I ask Shawn " ya I just need some advice" he said " I think I can help... Maybe".

Shawns pov:
Omg I don't know what I am saying!!!!
There conversation ( s-Shawn , A-Ariana)
S-I like this girl and I don't know if she likes me back, a lot of guys like her and I have a lot of competition.
A-  first of all Shawn who wouldn't like you your perfect and second of all fight for her treat her to stuff but what do I know! I never even had a boyfriend!!!
S- you have never had a boyfriend?!?!
A- ya ok!!!
S- really?!? I can't believe that!!!
A- ok I'm going to leave now
And then I leave the room!!!!! But I'm not mad at Shawn!!!

Hey babes how was this chapter?!?!
Love you babes 😘 💕 🙌🏻