Gliders

Ariana's pov
I woke up and tired to get out of Matt's grasp.
" hey were do you think your going" Matt said grabbing on to me tighter the time.
" Matt I need to get out of bed!! I'm going gliding with Kate!!" I said.
" you can drag me with you. " Matt said pulling me closer to his chest.
" Matt I really need to get going or I'm going to be late!!" I said pushing him off me.
"Fine" he said and let go of me and I fall in the ground because I was pushing so hard.
I start fake crying and Matt runs over to my side.
" Ari, I'm so sorry!! Are you ok!!" Matt said holding me.
Then I start laughing.
" that is not funny Ari!! I actually though I hurt you!!" Matt said trying to sound serious but failed miserably.
" sorry! I'm going to get ready now. If you want you can leave." I said grabbing some clothes.
" Nah, I'm think I'll stay here and relax in luxury. " Matt said kicking his feet up.
" make yourself at home " I said and head into the bathroom.
I got out of the shower and put on ripped jeans, a tribal print crop top and black vans.
I do my hair/makeup and head out of the bathroom. I walk out and I see Matt sleeping in my bed.
I leave a note saying that I went riding with Kate.
(If you don't know what a glider is its in the media picture )
I walk out the door and glide all the way to the park Kate said she would meet me.
-At the park-

" hey Kate!!!" I said gliding over to Kate.
" hey girl. How are you doing since last time. ?" She asked me.
" I'm doing good. How about you?!" I asked as we glided through the park.
" I'm doing great. But I want to model with you again sometime and I recently got a email from Michael Kors to model for him. Both of us. " Kate said looking at me.
" OMG!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!" I said getting excited.
" I know right. It's going to be soy chai latte fun!!" Kate said.
(Joey graceffa reference)
" I can't wait, but in the meanwhile we can go to Starbucks and get someone to drink. " I said. 
" we are total white girls!!!" Kate kinda screamed.
-At Starbucks-
We went to Starbucks on our gliders and people were giving us wired looks.
" Kate do you realize that people are looking at us like we are spoiled brats or something. " I said patting Kate's should.
" who cares ?! " Kate said handing me my drink and we went outside.
" hey do you want to sleepover tonight?! I mean you have some clothes of your at my house so it would be fine. " I asked Kate.
" yes!!! We can have a spa day!!! " Kate said clapping her hands.
" ya I have that mask creme that I wanted to try and this will be perfect!!" I said and we head home.
-At home-
" guys were home!! Kate is going to sleepover so we'll be in my doorless room!!!" I scream.
" ok !!!" Someone screamed back.
Me and Kate head up to my room.
" hey pass me that face mask thing!!" Kate said sitting on my bed.
" ok I'll get it. " I said picking up Toulouse and heading over to the bathroom.
I picked up the jar of mask creme and hand it over to Kate. I was sitting on the floor playing with Toulouse.
"I'm finished!!" Kate said stiffly. I look up and Kate had her mask on and it looks so funny!!! I start laughing.
" here I'll put it on for you. " Kate said patting the spot in front of her. I put Toulouse down and sat in front of Kate. She smeared the creme all over my face and in a few seconds it all hardened and it was so hard to speck.
" let's take a picture of this!" Kate said.
I took out my phone and took a picture of me and Kate with our masks on and I posted it on Instagram
( follow me on Instagram: Krisona1977)
After a few hours of talking and dancing we washed off our masks and the mask helped polish our skin.
" hey I'm a bit tired I'm going to sleep" Kate said climbing into my bed.
" ok I'll be right back I'm checking up on the boys. " I said and leave the room all of a sudden I hear a loud thump that came from Taylor's room.
I run over as fast as I could.  When I opened the door Hayes was laying on the floor and the rest were sitting on the bed awkwardly.
" ok what did you guys do ?!" I said crossing my arms.
" nothing " they said in unison.
" you guys did something and I want to know.NOW!!" I said.
"Umm.. We .. Welll" Taylor stuttered.
" just tell me!!" I said getting a bit annoyed.
" promise you won't be mad. " Nash said.
" I promise. " I said.
" you magcon promise us you won't be mad. " cam said.
" I magcon promise I won't be mad! Now just tell me!" I said getting really annoyed now.
" we were watching you and Kate on our laptop like last time. " carter said.
" REALLY!!!GET THAT FUCKING CAMERA OUT OF MY ROOM AND NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN !!! " I scream.
" you promised you won't be mad!!" Sammy pointed out.
" I'm not mad I'm just terrified!!" I said running to my room. Taylor followed behind me.
" now get that stupid camera out of my god damn room" I said. He took the camera out and showed it to me.
" ok I'm going to go to sleep know but don't do that ever again. I'm being serious!!" I said crossing my arms.
" promise. " Taylor said. 
I climbed into bed and fell asleep.
Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?
Instagram: Krisona1977
Twitter: krisona1977
Love you babes😘💕🙌🏻
Please read my other books!!!