Sick

Ariana's pov

I woke up and i was i in my bed with Shawn's arms around my waist.

" hey do you feel ok.." shawn asked in his morning raspy voice.

" ya its just my head hurts, my throat is sore, and my stomach feels like someones stabbing me.." i said.

Shawn giggled.

" so your not ok?." Shawn said kissing my forehead.

" exactly" i said getting out of Shawn's arms, grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom.

i took a shower, put on my clothes and went out the door to my bedroom. Shawn wasn't there but Jack J was sitting on my bed on his phone.

" hey here is a pill and water." he said handing me a pill with a glass of water.

I took the pill and ate it and rank the water.

" thanks" i said .

" no problem. But i would like a hug." Jack j said opening his arms for a hug.

" ill get you sick." i said.

"who care.. i think it ll be worth it" he said.

i hugged him for a good minute. He was a really good huger.

" lets go eat at ihop..only the 2 of us." he said holding my hand.

" ok lets go." i said.

we went down the stairs and everyone was asleep but i didn't know where shawn is.

Jack j decided to leave a note.

Hey went to eat breakfast , be back in a hour or so. - Johnson & Ariana

We put the note on the counter and left.

jack held the car door for me.

" thank you Johnson" i said .

" no problem Grande" He said.

Jack hooked his phone to the car. We jammed out to all of the songs.
" you know all these songs!!" He said surprised.
" of course I do!! These awesome songs!!" I said.
" I know right. " he said.
We laughed and sang a bit more until we pulled up to ihop.
-After breakfast-
" I'm so full" I said patting my stomach.
" ya me too" jack said doing the same.
We headed neck home.
-Back home-
" Hey guys!!" I scream.
" hey Ari. "Nash said

I went upstairs and went on my phone for a good 5 hours.
Then I got a text from Matt.
" do you want to Netflix and chill with me?😏" he texted me
" first of all I'm literally upstairs , and secondly I can watch Netflix but not Netflix and chill!!!" I texted.
" ok I'm coming upstairs " he texted.
I could hear Matt running up the stairs.
"I'm here" he said jumping in my bed.
" I can't believe that your bed sheets are Versace!!! That's so cool" he said getting under the covers with me.
" not really there just bed sheets. " I said.
" what movie should we watch?!?" I asked.
" umm you pick!! See I'm such a good boyf- best friend. " he shuddered looking down.
"Ya, how about we watch "orphan" I asked.
" sure!! I never watched that movie." He said.
I put on the movie and Matt hand the laptop on his lap. I could feel Matt staring at me the whole time but I didn't want to look back at him.
" Ari do you want a boyfriend? Ever.." He asked putting his hand on my knee.
" umm maybe? I don't know? I'm just scared.. " I said looking into Matts eyes.
" you know a guy that likes you. " he said looking back at the movie.
" really?!? Who's that?!? " I asked.
" I can't tell you that but he would do anything for you. He would literally die for you. But he is just scared that he wouldn't be good enough for you." Matt said looking down.
" well tell him that, I would never turn him down. He is probably to good for me. I mean look at me. I have no experience at all. I would mess everything up. " I said looking down.
" that doesn't matter. Just know that he loves loves you so much. You would be surprised how close he is to you. " he said rubbing my knee.
" oh just tell him that I would probably like him back. " I said smiling a bit.
" really. " he said looking at me again.
" ya.. I would want him to ask me out at the right time. " I said looking down.
" Ari, why do you always look down. I want to see you beautiful face." Matt said putting his middle finger on my chin and lifting my head up.
I was so tempted to kiss him but it wouldn't be right.
I cuddle up to him and fell asleep while Matt played with my hair.
Hey babes do you ship Ariana and Matt ?!? Tell me what you think in the comments.
Instagram: krisona1977
Twitter: krisona1977
Love you babes 😘 💕 🙌🏻
Please read my other books!!!!