Blueberry pancakes

Jack j pov:
Last night was really fun Ariana is super good at basketball. She is better then all of us  combined. I still can believe how good she is. She is just so perfect. I wasn't even going easy on her none of us were!!!
Ariana's pov:
Yesterday was fun. I think the boys were going easy on me because they were so easy to beat. But I am hungry. I go downstairs to make blueberry pancakes. Mmmm my favourite. I take the eggs out of the fridge and then I hear something behind me so I take a egg and crack it in the persons head. I turn around and I just cracked a egg on ... BARTS HEAD!!!!😣😣😣 the other boys were right behind him and they were laughing there asses of. I just stood there in shock. Just after a few seconds Bart starts laughing too. I was confused. If I just had a egg cracked on my head I would be pissed but he wasn't. I say sorry a billion times as he washed the egg out of his hair. The boys were still laughing!! They were on the floor rolling around. Just then I start to giggle and they all had the biggest grins on there face. It was super funny so I start full on laughing. I realized that they saw me laugh for the first time so I stop laughing and they still have big grins on there face I turn around and continue making pancakes for everyone now.  they all looked really satisfied with my cooking. It was actually my first time cooking something but back in Canada I used to help the cooks make dishes so I had so experience. After that I go sit on the couch and watch a documentary on the Arctic. It was really interesting but it was a bit boring but I was determined to finish the documentary. The boys come in the room and try to snatch the remote out of my hand but I hugged like it was my baby and I wouldn't budge. They start to giggle and started tickling me. I was really ticklish but I put the remote in the cracks of the couch so they wouldn't find it.  And trust me they didn't. I was out of breath and that was not good for me considering that my lungs are really weak. I run upstairs and take my inhalers. I don't like to tell people about them because they would think I'm some girl that would die or stop breathing at any second but some that was true. I then could hear the boys at the door staring at me. I was embarrassed so I just dug my head in my lap and hoped they would leave but that didn't work they just sat next to me and I could tell that they were staring at my inhalers. I was embarrassed that they now know that I had a problem with myself and they probably think I'm some sick kid that's going to die anyway now. And then I hear carter said that they don't think that. DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!! The boys start to laugh at what I said and said that they don't think less of me even if my lungs are weak. Then I realized that it was way to early in the morning to be sad so I got back up and go downstairs and watch my documentary.