Week 2

(Skip week 1) 

Ariana's pov

Week 1 was fun. ( that rhymed) 

I got the first dance done and now i needed my 2 dance done. i get out of bed and my feet were kinda sore but i had to  remember that it was going to be worth it in the end.I walk over to the shower and it was really hot in the house. i'm kinda bummed that I couldn't hang out with the guys as much but they understand. 

i get out of the shower and put on my clothes. I go downstairs grab a banana left a note on the counter so the guys wouldn't be worried and went out the door.

-At the dance studio- 

I  start planing out the dance steps and then add it to the music. I planned for the whole day. I decided that i should take a break because i was starving. i was getting better from being sick. I also made sure to promote world of dance with the hashtag #arianaatworldofdancevidcon .I trended worldwide which was so cool!!!! i walk all the way to the nearby Starbucks.i order and start to make my way back when i saw a puppy on the ground whimpering. i go a bit closer to it with caution. I see that the pup had a broken leg i pick it up and put it in my car. i drove to the nearest animal hospital and call Shawn. 

" hey shawn" i say through the phone.

" hey ari what wrong?!?!" he said with worry in his voice. 

" i found this stray pup in front of the dance studio and im taking it the animal hospital." i said . 

" ok go to the animal hospital and wait there ill come." he said hanging up.

i put my phone in my pocket and carry the pup out of the car and into the hospital.

"hello mam how  may we help you?" the lady at the front desk asked nicely.

" hey umm i found a stray pup on the ground and i think its leg is broken. " i said. 

"ok can you go down the hall take a left and the vet will be in there. " she said pointing down the hall.

" thank you so much!! Have a good day!" i said and walk down the hall.

then i hear the pup whimper.

" its going to be ok..i Promise" i said looking at the pup. i never noticed but one of his eyes is blue and the other is emerald green. i fell in love with this dog.

i start petting the pups head.

i make a left and i see the vet on his computer.  i knock on the door.

" hello!! you can put the cute little pup on the table and you can wait in the waiting room" he said coming to the table. 

" ok thank you" i said and went over to the waiting room.

i saw shawn pacing back and forth. 

" Hey shawn" i said and hug him tightly.

 "hey i was worried about you" he said hugging me tighter. 

" oh thanks for coming! " i said pulling out of his grasp.