Chapter 19- The Family Dinner

Hey friends it's good to write again. A bit long chapter but very important in the story. Anyway enjoy the story

So here is the advice or Dr . Phil moment for this chapter

At times we fear over simple things and forget the real problem. The things we fret over would turn to nothing.

But when an unexpected misery strikes we should be prepared for it. That is never completely engross yourself in misery or joy.

Know that life is the combination of both and always be prepared to handle any sudden changes with a smile on your face.

Okay guys here is your new chapter . Even if you guys needs any sort of advice or just someone to talk you can send me a private message.

Please vote , comment and share. Hope you guys enjoy the story.

The picture to the right is the Johnson's household

( I just liked this house and wanted it to be their residence. I don't know who's place is this)

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥♡.....

________▪▪▪▪▪▪▪★★★▪▪▪▪▪▪________

ALEX P.O.V :

We reached the familiar gates of Johnson's household. It's nothing like your regular tall mansions.

The Johnson's had their residence designed more like an estate than mansion.

Ally loves nature and that's why she is obsessed with this house as it's surrounded by tall trees and plants.

It's been a very long time since I came here. Ally and her family stays at the other house they own in New Jersey.

This is the family home of Allison's father and her grandmother still lives here.

My mom and Daniel are with me. Mom doesn't know about me and Allison. She always wanted Daniel and Allison together . We decided to break it everyone on this dinner.

I haven't seen her for two days and I really miss her. It's just been three months since we became a couple and we formed some sort of connection.

Now every night I fall asleep hearing her voice and I wake up with her call.

I was pulled back from my thoughts when the car was parked in the driveway.

I got down and rushed to the door quite excited to see my girl. I could hear Daniel laughing at my enthusiasm.

But right now i don't care I just want to see my girl . I was about to knock when the door was opened by a stunningly looking Allison.

I was shocked to say the least. She was wearing an elegant purple sundress. It complemented her and her curves were pretty good in this dress.

She beamed at me and said

" Hey boyfriend .. How do I look. Pamela said you would like it . So I bought it for this dinner"

I was busy gaping at her that I didn't notice her speaking until she shaked me.

" I knew it was bad idea. . You don't like it right. . If you want I can go and change".

I smiled at her and said

" there's no need baby. . You look amazing ... I'm happy we're having this dinner in home"