No One Is Going To Save You

Hey babess , here's the new chapter! Comment & Vote lovess <3

****

I finally made my way into the house and gently made my way inside the house. I tip toed my way up the stairs making sure that no one heard me. But my luck ran out.

“London , is that you?” shit I mumbled under my breath. I was almost up the whole flight of stairs when my mother called.

I went back the down the stairs and ended up into the living room. There sitting was my mother next to the lamppost that illuminated a glow of light over her stature.

“Yes mom?” I asked while peeking in from the door way before entering inside and standing in front of her but a couple of feet back.

“Where were you?” she said concern evident in her soft voice.

“I went out for a jog and lost track of time. I forgot my phone at home and got lost. I’m sorry”

“What happened to your arm?” she asked while glancing down at my arm.

I nervously coughed.

“Oh um I fell when I was walking. I tripped over a branch.” I quickly lied while putting my hands into Harry’s hoodie. Why is she asking so many questions?

She sighed before opening her mouth and running her hand through her hair.

“Alright, just go upstairs. Be more careful next time.” She said clearly too tired to go on about the subject.

I made my way into the laundry room and threw Harry’s hoodie in there since it was wet. I set the timer for about 40 minutes and made my way back up the stairs to get ready for bed.

I ran up the stair and opened my door before flipping on the light switch. I quickly stripped of my wet clothes and grabbed my towel and washcloth from behind the door. I walked over into the bathroom and put my stuff onto the counter.

I quickly brushed my teeth then washed my face before getting into the shower. I turned the handle into the middle and waited for the water to heat up. After a couple of seconds I reached my arm in to check the temperature and then made my way into the shower. I applied shower gel onto my cloth and began washing all over. I decided on not washing my hair because it was too late and I had to get up early for school the following day. I rinsed off completely and got out the shower. Wrapping my towel around me I made my made way into my room. Getting completely dried off I rumbled through my drawers until I picked out a pair of panties , bra , leggings , and a plain tank top. I put my hair up into a bun and made my way downstairs into the laundry room. I took Harry’s sweater and put it over my head and walked back up the stairs.

I got into bed and drifted off to sleep with his smell intoxicating me and warmth radiating off.

~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Groaning I reached over and clicked the off button. I lazily got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and turn the water on warm before running it over it. I then applied some toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. Afterwards I rinsed my mouth out. I then walked out of the bathroom and went into my closet to get a change of clothes out.

Rummaging through my closet I finally picked out a pair of white skinny jeans with a black tank top that read “Hipsta Please”. Getting changed quickly I took a look in the mirror and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I put a little mascara on my lashes , light make up , and some lipgloss. I grabbed my gray vans and made my way down the stairs.

“Hey mom and dad!” I said while walking into the kitchen and making my way over to the refrigerator. I grabbed the milk carton out and reached for the cereal on top of it.