A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken

New chapterrr!!! Comment and votes babes! <3

***

Thinking quickly I had to get London out of the school before anyone could see the state that she was in. I looked for the nearest exit sign and headed straight to the parking lot. I made my way over to my Range Rover and unlocked the car. Opening the door, I gently placed London in the seat, trying my best not to wake her up. I quickly made my way over to the driver’s door and jumped in. Starting the engine, I left the parking lot and headed to my house.

While glancing over at my right I couldn’t help but show pity towards her. A girl once lively is now broken. You could see it all across her face. This is like a dream that no one would ever want to come true in a lifetime.  

After about 5 minutes I finally made my way up my driveway. Turning the car off, I made my way over to London and took her out of the car bridal style. Making my way inside the house, I gently kicked the door close. I made my way up the stairs towards my bedroom and made my way inside without making too much noise.

My door squeaked a little and she began to stir in my arms.

“Shit” I quietly mumbled to myself only loud enough for myself to hear.

Placing her down on the bed gently, I put a blanket over her since the central air was on a little too high. Not being sure what to do, I made my way outside the room to leave her alone. In hopes of her getting some rest and waking up soon. Before making my way out, I saw her snuggle up into the blankets like a little child taking a nap after a long day at the park.

Making my way outside the room, I softly closed the door behind me. Walking down the stairs I made my way towards the living room. Laying down across the couch, I flipped the television on.  Searching through all the channels I finally stopped on the show that’d I’d been looking for.

Family Guy.

If there’s any show that I could watch without getting tired out it , It’d be that show. I’ve always loved it since I was younger even though my parents banned me from watching it , I still made a  way to see it.

I guess you could say that as a child I was a rebellious little bastard.

Running my fingers through my hair , I let out a yawn. After watching a couple of episodes for an hour or so I began to doze off. Trying my best to stay awake wasn’t working. It just made me even more tired. Every now and then I would flutter my eyes open and closed, disturbed by the noises coming from the television.

I just couldn’t take it anymore and turned the TV off.

Sleep had won me over and there wasn’t a damn thing I was going to do about it.

~

I was suddenly woken up to loud screams and sobbing coming from all the way from upstairs. Quickly jumping up onto my feet I made my way towards the staircase. The noise increasing in sound. Swiftly going up the stairs I made my way in front of my room door.

Lightly open the door I made my way inside. All huddled up in the corner was London. She looked scarred out of her mind and tears were streaming down her face. Her eyes looked inflamed and puffy.

How long was she awake for?

“Sssh sshh , it’s okay. It’s just me London. Calm down” I soothingly said while making my way over to her.

London POV

Using my hand, I wiped the tears that were beginning to blind my eyes. After recognizing his voice I began to slowly calm down.