Sshh Harry

Harry’s POV

“You’re so cute when you’re mad” I chuckled as I looked down at her deep brown eyes that were burning into my own set. I lifted her chin up with the pad of my thumb and brought her face closer to my own. Our faces were mere centimeters apart as she closed her eyes and I closed the distance between us. The intoxicating smell of vanilla lingered off her body as I brought her closer to me. Her lips moved freely against my own as I slid my tongue over her bottom lip and she slightly parted them open for entrance. I smirked.

Her fingers combed through the locks on top of my head and I moaned into her mouth. I loved when she did that.

Our tongues fought for a few before I broke away placing kisses on her neck. She extended her neck over as I nipped and sucked on the sensitive skin. Her soft moans filling the room.

I began to grind my lower region against hers as I still assaulted her neck making her take in sharp breath from below me.

“Oh my gosh” she breathed out breathlessly as her hands pulled on my curls roughly making me let out a grunt against her delicate skin.

I moved away from her neck and smashed my lips against hers. She took no time in kissing back with just as much force. The whole kiss being filled with hunger. I slid my hands under her shirt moving them up and down her sides and feeling all of her curves. Her skin was burning under my touch as the seconds passed.

I took hold of her shirt in my hands and pulled it above her head as she extended her arm ups in the air.

I took a glance at her from below me and then she flipped us over climbing off the bed in the action.

I stared over at her as she pulled down her jeans before stepping out them, leaving her only in her white bra and panties.  The light radiating off of the TV made her look like a goddess and I felt my jeans tighten at the sight before me.

“You like what you see Styles?” she said while getting back on the bed while spreading my legs apart and crawling in between them slowly..

“London..oh my god.. hell fucking yes”

She smirked before straddling my waist and running her hands up and down my abs before removing my shirt and pulling it over my head and chucking it to the side in one switch motion. I stared over at her in amazement.

“Lon—“

“Sshh Harry” a giggle leaving her lips as she silenced me by putting her finger against my lips. She removed it as she placed open mouthed kisses along my neck before gently raking her fingers down my chest stopping at my jeans. She moved back a bit as she unzipped my pants and began tugging on my jeans.

“And you thought wet skinny jeans were a bitch to take off” she laughed as she tugged harder and they finally slipped off my legs and onto the floor before climbing back onto me.

She rolled her hips over my crotch area and I gripped her hips tightly. The friction was literally driving me insane as I guided her hips.  I still couldn’t fathom the thought that I was with the girl in front of me being that she is too good for me but yet she doesn’t seem to care.

“Baby you’re so fucking beautiful” I said as I moved her back and forth applying more pressure along the way.

The way she was moaning drove me over the edge and I just wanted to fuck her right here on the bed.

Her breathing was starting to become rigid and I had a feeling that she was nearly seconds away from releasing.

“Harry why am I shaking? Is this supposed to happen?”  She asked while glancing down at her body as it shuddered.

“Baby, you’re about come. Whatever you, don’t stop” I said while looking into her eyes as she nodded.

After a minute passed or so she threw her head back and let out an almost faint moan as her whole body shook. It was probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

She fell back onto my chest as she breathed slowly on me. I wrapped my arms around her back as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

 “Thank you Harry” she mumbled against my chest.

 *****

As promised , heres the part! And since everyone might be confused lol they didnt have sex , it was dry sex! :) lmao

COMMENT AND VOTE BABES

LOVE KATIE :)