Guess Who

New chapter! Comment and Vote bbys! <3

Harry’s POV

I was awoken to little light snores coming from below. I bent my head down and saw London’s head resting on my shirt while her hair shielded her face. I pulled a few strands from over her face and looked at the state that she was in. To my surprise , her mouth was slightly agape which was where the snores were coming from. She looked so peaceful and content while sleeping. I couldn’t stop myself from running my finger along her cheek. Her skin was as soft as a baby’s butt. I searched on her face to find a single flaw but I found absolutely none. It was either she was born perfect or she is perfect.

I’m going with that she was born perfect.

She slowly began to stir in her sleep and I had a feeling she was going to wake up pretty soon.

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it read 12:00pm.

It was already noon and the sun was filling the room.

I slowly got from under London and stepped foot the ground. I put a pillow back down beside her and she snuggled up into, probably think it was me.

I walked from around the bed and made my way over to the sliding doors. I opened them and stepped foot onto the balcony. I made my over to the chair and sat down on it while looking out onto the field.

Whenever I was either sad or happy , I’d come out here to clear my mind of things. At the moment , I was only out here because it seemed like a nice day. The backyard of ours consisted of an in ground pool, an area for barbecuing, and a basketball court. It was just one of those normal backyards where everyone gathered at for fun occasions.

A couple of noodles were floating in the pool and I already knew that Louis left them there. For some reason , he’s afraid to jump into the pool so he keeps noodles in there for when he’s ready to jump. He doesn’t like falling all the way into the bottom of the pool , so the noodles help  decrease his fall. It sad because he’s 19 and is still afraid to jump in the pool but isn’t afraid of getting tattoos and piercings. Sometimes, I just really worry about him and hope that he gets help.

I felt two hands cover my eyes blinding my vision.

“Guess who?” a deep voice sounded from behind. The voice had a slight girly voice to it and I already knew who it was.

“Liam?” I said while deciding to play with her.

“Yeah, how did you know it was me?” said the unknown while removing their hands from my eyes.

I turned my head around and was met face to face with Liam, who held a humorous look to him face.

What the hell?

“How the hell did you change your voice like that?” I said while looking over at Liam in confusion.

“I never spoke, I just hand my hands over your eyes” he said while shrugging his shoulders

“Then whose voice was that?” I said while my face contorted.

“London’s” he said while looking at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“That’s impossible, because she’s sleeping” I said while glaring at him.

“No she isn’t”

“Yes she is!”

“Nope”

“Yes!” I said while growing frustrated. I didn’t even leave the room for like 10 minutes. She could’ve of had woken up that quick.