Carter

London’s POV

“Make you his” the words flowed out of his mouth as it grazed my ear. The way the words left his mouth made goose bumps begin to rise on my skin. The inevitability his words held made me realize that he was being completely honest about the situation.

“So what exactly is there to be jealous about?” he spoke while placing his forehead against my own, his curls brushing against my face.

“I guess nothing” a slight smirk playing upon my lips.

“Well babe , you guess correct” he closed the distance between us and once again.

The kiss being more on the sweet side but it was still breathtaking.

“I think it’s time for bed” I said. I took a quick glance at the clock it was almost midnight.

Harry nodded before removing his body from above me and grabbing the remote and turning it off. Once the tv was turned off the whole room was consumed by darkness. It took a while for my eyes to finally adjust but they did eventually.

I snuggled up into Harry’s side and rested my head on his bare chest, “Night” I mumbled leaving a smooch on his chest.

“Sweet dreams babe” he spoke, hands finding their way around my waist and pulling me closer leaving a peck on my head.

And just like that I feel asleep.

***********

I was awoken out of my peaceful sleep when Harry’s alarm sounded, making me cringe. The sound was so annoying that I picked up a pillow and placed it over my head in hopes of blocking the noise it out.

“Turn it off” my voice shouted from under the pillow even though it was probably muffled.

Harry groaned from beside me and after a couple seconds passed the noise came to a halt.

I lifted the pillow from over my head and placed it beside me. I tried to open my eyes but the room was so sunny I placed my hands over them blocking out the light.

“Oh bloody hell” Harry’s voice croaked, “It’s so fucking early”. His morning voice was beyond sexy and I wish I could listen to it all day.

“Bloody?” I asked with a giggle.

“It’s a British saying”

“Oh”

“Yeah, I’m going to go in the bathroom now” I felt the weight being lifted off the bed as he got up.

“Okay” I called while sprawling out in the bed and stretching my body out, I probably looked like a star fish.

I looked through the doors of Harry’s balcony and it looked beautiful out today, a day for shorts. Thank god I shaved last night.

Harry walked out of the bathroom wiping his face with a white rag. He even looked hot in the morning.

I climbed out of bed and trudge towards the bathroom entrance as Harry chuckled. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the sink. I turned the water on and began brushing my teeth. I was done after a minute or so and washed my face.

I left the bathroom and strolled down the hall to Dani’s closet since I didn’t have any clothes. To my luck it was slightly opened.

I pushed the door opened slowly and Dani was in there browsing through some clothes before looking up at me.