Author Note

Hey guys, this isn’t an update but I should updating in a couple of days hopefully (:

Moreover, the whole point of this “note” is to address all of the comments on my latest chapter “A Good Little Girl”. I’m not a mean person and I hope most you guys know that by now but some of the comments on my last chapter were fucking rude and uncalled for. This isn’t directed to anyone, but seriously, I understand that some of you guys don’t like Third person POV but that doesn’t give any of you the right to bash my story and my writing. A couple of the comments were like “This writing is horrible” “I hate this so much” “I’m not reading this anymore if you continue with 3rd person” “ this doesn’t fit with the story” and blah blah blah.

Well, news fucking flash if you don’t give two shits about my preference, why the hell should I give any about yours? 

Honestly I think so many of you complain about third person being "hard to read" and it being "confusing" because basically every fanfic/story on here is written in First Person. Where's the diversity?

So what’s the point in continuing this story? You love First Person and I hate First Person. I love Third Person and you all hate Third Person.

If you think I’m going to delete my story, I’m not. I’m not like some people on here who delete their story as soon as they get “hate”. I’m going to finish BMG in third person and I’m going to write BMG2 in third person as well.

So some of you “who hate it with a dying passion” should just delete my story from your library right now. It’s your lost, not mine. I'm not about to cry over some lost fucking readers.

Oh and shout out to all the amazing people who gave positive feedback on third person on my last chapter. I really appreciated them xxx

Well i'm done with my rant.

Bye