You Perv

Hey guys! New chapter! Comment and Vote! <3

After leaving Eleanor’s room , I quickly made my way over to the bathroom.

I turned the water on until it was the right temperature before getting inside. I let the water run over my body for a few before I soaped up my wash cloth and began washing up. While washing up , I opened the curtain a little bit to see if there was a razor anywhere. My eyes finally landed on one that was unopened but it was all the way next to the sink.

Fuck

I couldn’t just walk out the shower and wet up all the floor, that’d be disgusting. I’m sorry but it just feels really nasty to get out of a nice hot shower and get out dripping wet.  It just feels weird.

Harry should be back in the room by now , he showered before me I think.

“Harry!” I called out loud while peeking from the curtain.

I only got silence in return.

I really need to shave if im wearing a dress , oh god.

“HARRY!” I practically shouted.

I think that maybe the shower water was drowning out my voice.

I really needed to shave my legs if was going to wear a dress. I don’t have a lot of hair on it like a boy’s but its stubble and its kind of dark.

“UGH!” I sighed as I closed the shower curtain back in annoyance.

Well , I guess that means I’m not wearing a dress today.

I finished off rinsing the rest of the soap of before I heard a knock on the door.

“COME IN!” I said maybe  a little bit too loud.

“Um , you were calling me?”

I stuck my head out the shower curtain and my eyes bulged out of my sockets to the sight before me.

There right in front of me was Harry practically naked but with a towel secured lowly around his waist.

Oh my god.

*cues the drooling *

His abs was so prominent that I just wanted to run my hands along them repeatedly. They were perfectly shaped.

Not only that but his tattoos.

His fucking tat motherfucking toos

They pretty much covered his chest and arms completely. There were about a hundred on his body. There were big ones but the smaller ones filled in all the places.

How does one get so many tattoos?

The world may never know.

I was staring a little bit more intently until I came upon these two little dots on his stomach.

I squinted my eyes and saw that they weren’t dots but , nipples?

What the hell?

I moved my eyes up and saw that there were another pair where they should normally be.

Soo , he has four nipples now? Interesting

I finally moved my eyes up and little more until I met his face.

There on his face was that well-known smirk.

I can’t just let him know I was checking him out even though it was probably obvious.