Stay

New chappie! Comment & Vote guys :)<3

London’s POV

“What are you doing in here?” a voice boomed out towards to me while emerging from the darkness that engulfed the room.

I was so startled I almost fell off the piano bench. I placed my hand over my heart and felt it beating uncontrollably from within. I didn’t have to look to know who the voice belonged to. His voice was distinctive, one that one couldn’t forget even if they tried.

“Oh my god , Harry! You scared the hell out of me!” I said while turning my direction towards him. He looked at the piano then at me before making his way over towards me.

“You didn’t answer my question” he asked while taking a seat beside me on the bench. The room was dimly lit but I could still see his emeralds

“Well, I was looking for a vacant room to talk to my mom on the phone and ta da , a piano was here and I played it.” I said while shrugging my shoulders, not thinking of it as that much of a big deal.

“By the way, is it okay if I stay over here until Sunday?” I said while tapping my hand on the piano.

I wondered what time it is

“Yeah sure, stay here as long as you need.” He said while faintly smiling over at me, his dimples slightly caving into his angelic face. His lip ring reflecting the moonlight.

“Sooo, do you play the piano?” I asked while looking up at him.

“Um” he said while scratching the back of his neck, “I used too but not anymore.”. He looked uncomfortable by the question I asked him.

“Play something” I said while nudging him in the side, trying my best to encourage him into doing so.

If there was a word to describe his face, it’d be horrified, as if he had seen a ghost. My words “play something” seemed to be a foreign language to him. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

“What?! No!” he said while standing up. He looked at me baffled.

“Pleaseee?” I asked while looking at him with the best puppy face I could muster. It must’ve not worked because the words that instantly left his mouth were “no”.

“Well, could you play for me one day at least?” I suggested, mostly because I didn’t want to keep pestering him before he got annoyed.

I have a tendency of being annoying so I need to calm down on it. I’ve seen the sweetest people become fed up with me.

What can I say, I’m just a little bit too persistent for my own good.

“Maybe” he said while turning his head towards the window avoiding eye contact. There’s so much about this boy that I’m destined to find out.

“Well , is there any food downstairs? I’m hungry” I asked him. The last time I ate was like around noon and it looks like it’s night out. Besides , food makes me happy and I want to be happy right now.

“Yeah there should be some coming , the boys ordered pizza” he said while turning back towards me with his hand extended out. I took his hand into mine while getting up from the bench. He walked us through the door before closing it and making our way downstairs.

As we walked down the stairs all the guys were gathered around the plasma, with controllers in their hands. They were screaming profanities at the screen as if it was animate.