Thank You, For Saving Me

New chapter lovess! Comment and vote babes <3

Harry’s POV

I watched as London raised her hand up and asked the teacher to use the bathroom. The way she gracefully got out of her seat made me hold back a smile. She was so delicate and beautiful and I’m not even sure if she was aware of the beauty she possesses. Placing the pass into one of her back pockets, oh how I just wish I could just slide my hands down there and

“Yo Harry! What the hell are you looking at?” Louis asked while waving his hand all in my face. Sometimes I wonder how we’re even bestfriends, he irks me so much but I still love him.

“Nothing” I quickly mumbled while scratching the back of my neck. Clearly embarrassed.

“Don’t bullshit me, I saw that you were looking at London” he said while a smirk slowly made its way on his lips. If only I could smack it off his face without anyone else noticing.

“So what if I was?” I said while glaring back at him and beginning to bawl my hands up into fists.

He must of token notice because he put his hands as if he was surrendering.

“Nothing mate, it just looks like you seem to be crushing on her or something.” He said while fiddling with his arm examining his tattoos. I felt bad for making him nervous so I changed my tone of voice just a little bit.

“Is it that obvious?” I asked while looking up at all of them. Louis , Niall , and Liam all shaking their head in agreement.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen you act this way ever since Jen” Liam pointed out.

Just hearing the mention of Jen’s name made my heart sting. Jen has been gone for about 2 years now and I still can’t get over her death. I’ve never been able to move on ever since. But whenever I see London, I just see her in her so much. I barley know her but I feel that I have to protect. Someone as innocent as her doesn’t deserve to be put into such a cruel world.

I nodded my head back towards him letting him know that I understand and know what he means.

Glancing up at the clock I noticed that it had already passed ten minutes since London left.

It’s not like her to stay at the bathroom for ten minutes.

Maybe she’s fixing her hair or something I thought to my self

Continuing back to chatting with my friends I decided not to worry much about it. Girls are girls and she’s probably talking to one of her girlfriends.

I mean that’s what girls do right?

That’s until it passed 20 minutes and I had a feeling something was wrong.

“Um guys I’m gunna go use the bathroom” I said before getting out of my seat. They just nodded and continued back to talking.

I didn’t even bother getting a pass and just left the classroom.

The girls bathroom was on the second floor so made my way through the door and down the stairs. The hallway was completely barren although there were classes going on.

I walked over to the girls bathroom and put my ear to the door trying to see if I heard any noises. All I heard was the water dripping from a side.

I tugged at the curls on my head in aggravation.

Where the hell could she be?

 She’s new here , where the fuck could she possibly go?